Chapter 24: Finale ~ Part 2

When Jenn gets home Jeff is sitting on the couch watching TV.

"So the team just kicked me to the curb didn't they", Jeff whispers.

"What did you say?", Jenn asks.

"I said the team just decided not to include me in anything right, taking away my mission alerts, not inviting me to the meetings?", Jeff speaks up.

Jenn squints her eyes in confusion.

"No, the team didn't kick you to the curb, you kicked yourself to the curb when you didn't support Gambi and his plans", Jenn says.

"So you would actually be on the side that's planning on killing someone, what type of child of god are you?", Jeff replies.

"Matthew 5:38", Jenn snaps back.

"What?", Jeff says.

"An eye for an eye, and a tooth for a tooth, it's in the bible, Gambi has the right to do whatever he feels will end his pain", Jenn states.

"Y'all are delusional", Jeff says standing up getting ready to walk out.

"What if you had to kill me because of Gravedigger, wouldn't you want Justice for your daughter, I just know that the guilt of having to shoot me because of the wrong doing of someone else would live with you forever, and until you get rid of what caused that pain it will live on forever, now if you truly care about the well being of your family, you will stop being stubborn and rejoin the team, we need your help more than we could ask", Jenn says.

Jeff stands there looking at the floor for a while, before walking up the stairs without saying a word.

In the morning everyone is gathered at the sanctum, getting ready for Gambis instructions.

"Good morning everyone now I wanted to start early so we can get it over with and have enough time today to discuss plans to take down Gravedigger", Gambi says.

"Ok so before he gives out the assignments, y'all can go suit up while I speak with Gambi", Lynn says.

When everyone is out of the room, Gambi turns to Lynn.

"Hey, what's going on?", Gambi asks.

"Jeff is not taking this lightly, he was even thinking about going to the fight and stopping them before they can kill Gravedigger, so before this mission you might need to go and talk with him", Lynn replies.

"Ok I will!", Gambi says.

The team comes out and waits for Gambis instructions.

"Ok so The Boys are going to the abandon mall to retrieve their pod kids, Grace and Erica you're gonna go to Garfield to retrieve yours and Anissa & Jennifer y'all will be going to the seahorse motel", Gambi explains.

The team walks out and head to their mission!

The breaks in the pages as shown below indicates a different part of the story so in other words this one is gonna show the different fight scenes even though it's happening at the same time.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
The boys arrive at the Abandoned Mall. They begin looking around for the pod kids. Just then the 3 Pod Kids walk up and surround them.

"Uh which one is my Pod Kid?", Khalil asks.

"We're about to find out", Brandon says running up to the nearest pod kid.

The pod kid holds her hands out and blows Brandon back. Khalil runs up on the other Pod Kid but he turns into Khalil and they begin fighting, Dionte runs up on the last pod kid who waves his hands over him, Dionte tries to use his powers but can't. The man walks up and squares up.