Chapter 12: The Book of Vengeance

The next day the Team goes out for Dinner at a Fancy restaurant. Everyone dresses up nice for the occasion.

"It's too bad Grace couldn't join us", Jeff says.

"Yeah she's been feeling a little under the weather for a few days now, but let's not let that ruin the night", Anissa says.

"Well Everyone looks really good tonight", Lynn says.

"So we didn't look good this morning", Jeff says.

"You know what I mean", Lynn says.

"Please excuse me I need to find the restroom", Lynn says.

"I'll join you, I think I drunk to much sweet tea", Gambi says.

"I haven't even touched my drink", Jeff says.

After they get up Gambi looks back at Jeff and Jeff nods at Gambi.

"Everything is so expensive, I don't think I can afford it", Brandon says.

"Yeah me either", Dionte says.

"Well you won't have to this isn't actually a restaurant it's a pop up danger simulation", Jeff says.

Just then bars cover up the window, and everyone except the team disappears.

"All of that was a hologram", Anissa says.

"Yeah and now you guys are trapped in here until you can find away to escape", Jeff says.

"I got away to escape" Anissa says punching the wall.

Nothing happens.

"Ow!", Anissa yells, "My powers are gone". She hits the wall again.

"So are mine", Jenn says trying to spark up.

Everyone tries but their powers are gone too.

"Oh yeah and if you drunk anything from here, then your powers are gone", Jeff says, "We put an anti booster in the drinks so that you would have to get out without using your powers".

"What about Mom & Uncle Gambi", Jenn says.

"They're still here but they're in a safe room, watching you all", Jeff says, Oh and you have 45 minutes before the time goes out the building blows up".

"This is crazy", Brandon says.

"I think it's pretty cool", Dionte says.

"Same here", Khalil says.

"Ok well since we can't use our powers let's use our heads and find some clues to get out", Anissa says.

The team disperses and goes and looks for clues, as Jeff sits back and watches.

Jenn and Erica walk over and begin looking under tables when they look under the last table there's a envelope taped to it.

"Hey guys we found something", Erica says.

The team walks over.

"Okay what is it", Dionte says.

"Some envelope", Jenn says opening it up and pulling out the note, "It says this is your first clue, out of five clues, the next clue can't be found but it can be created".

"Created, how can we create a clue if we don't know what's suppose to be found", TC says.

"Ok everyone think, where can we create something", Anissa says.

"The kitchen, they create or prepare our dinners in there", Khalil says.

"Oh yeah, Good thinking Khalil", Anissa says.