Chapter 21: Kill or Be Killed

Gambi runs to get his gun again but TC throws him into the wall once again. Just then Lynn walks out.

"Lynn get back in the room", Gambi yells trying to stand up.

"No I took some green light, I'm all good", Lynn replies running out.

TC squints his eyes and pulls Lynn to him from across the room. When Lynn is in arms reach he punches her in the stomach. She crouches down to the floor. TC begins to walk around her to get to Gambi. Lynn's eyes turn green and she shoves him into the wall, then back hands him. He comes back at her with a punch but misses. Lynn grabs his hand and flips him over her shoulder. He squints his eyes again and Lynn goes flying into the wall.  TC jumps up and looks over at Gambi who is crawling to the gun.

"Where do you think your going", TC says pushing Gambi away from the gun.

"TC you don't have to do this fight it, I know you can do it", Gambi says.

"I will do what I want and hurt who I want in the process", TC replies.

"Well it's gonna take a lot to hurt me", Gambi says.

"You mean like killing Lynn and making you watch", TC says walking over to Lynn

Lynn is struggling to get up. TC kicks her back down, then begins choking Lynn. Lynn struggles to breathe as she tries to push TC away from her.

"Gam-bi, H-e-lp Me", Lynn says struggling to breathe.

Gambi begins crawling towards his gun. He pulls himself up then makes his way towards TC. TC turns and throws him into the wall once again. Gambi struggles to stand up.

"I heard about your little mole conspiracy, and how you thought it was me", TC starts, "That's why out of all you, I'm glad your dying the slowest and most painful".

Lynn continues to try and get TC off of her. Gambi gets the gun again and points it at TC. A single tear falls from his eyes.

"TC please don't make me do this", Gambi says holding back more tears.

——————————————————————————

Back at the warehouse the water is filling up quickly. They are trying to stay above water.

"Dad this is filling up too fast what are we gonna do?", Jenn asks.

"I wonder where the water is coming from", Jeff says.

"It's has to be coming from a pipe close to the ground cause it's filling up from the bottom", Anissa replies.

"Ok we need all hands on deck, go underwater and look for the tube the water is coming out of, if I can block off the water pipe, the water will back up and cause the tank to burst, cutting off the water pipe", Jeff says.

Everyone begins looking underwater for the pipe. Brandon see a lot of air bubbles near the corner. He swims over to see what it is and notices a pipe sticking out from the wall he sticks his head above the water.

"I see the pipe", he calls out.

The team sticks their head above the water and comes over to where he is. Jeff swims under the water and puts his foot over the pipe. The water stops filling up. Just then the sound of more water filling up comes from the other side of the room.

"It must be another pipe, Anissa go over there and put as much pressure as you can on the pipe", Jeff yells.

Anissa swims over and does the same thing as Jeff. As soon as she puts her foot on the pipe there's a loud sound of bricks breaking. They look over and see a hole has been made where the water tank is. The water begins to drain. A red light begins blinking then an automatic voice comes on that says: "Meta Powers Cloak Deactivated"

Jeff sticks his hand out and forms a lighting ball.

"Our powers are back", Jeff says.

"Yeah now we can get out of here, TC said something about going after mom", Jenn replies.

"Anissa make a hole for us to escape through", Jeff says.

Anissa walks over to the wall and punches it making a hole for them to climb through. Once the whole team is out they make their way back to the sanctum. They walk in soaked, Gambi and Lynn are sitting at the table staring off into space.

"We got here as fast as we could, TC took us to an abandoned facility and we almost drowned, are you guys okay", Jeff asks.

Gambi looks up at Jeff then looks down at the floor beside him. TC lays there with a bullet hole in his back.

"OMG", Erica screams running over and crying, "you killed him, why would you kill him".

The team stares at TC dumbfounded.

Jenn walks over to comfort Erica.

"Erica they did what they had to do", Jenn says.

"Why couldn't they just knock him out why'd they have to kill him", Erica yells.

"Gambi what happened here", Jeff asks.

Gambi doesn't say anything he just continues looking off into space.

"Lynn?", Jeff asks.

"TC came in here to attack us, Gravedigger gave him a new power so that he could fight....", Lynn starts.

"Wait a new power?", Dionte asks.

"Telekinesis!", Lynn responds, "He was throwing me and Gambi around and he had me pinned down to the ground, we did all we could but Gambi had to shoot him or else he would have killed me".

Erica cries on the floor, Gambi continues to stare off into space.

"Okay you guys that's all for today you guys can go, Jenn go home with your mom and Erica, I'll stay here with Gambi", Jeff states.

"Okay", Jenn replies.

Jenn walks over and to help her mom get her stuff then helps Erica up and leads her out the door. Erica walks out sobbing into Jenn's shoulder. The rest of team begins to walk out.

"Dad you sure you want us to leave, I don't trust Gravedigger", Anissa says.

"Actually, can you and Grace spend the night with Jenn and your mom, I'm gonna stay here with Gambi tonight", Jeff says.

"Of course", Grace responds.

They both walk out. Jeff walks over and sits in front of Gambi.

"Are you okay?", Jeff asks.

"Jeff, TC is like a son to me, I killed my son", Gambi says.

"You did what you had too", Jeff replies.

"I don't think I can deal with this alone", Gambi states.

"And you won't have to, me and the team are right here to comfort you, and I'm not leaving your side, not tonight, not ever", Jeff states.

Gambi looks at Jeff then looks at TC and stares off into space again.