Chapter 19: Blue Eyed Freaks

Erica opens her eyes to see Jeff, Lynn, & Jenn standing around her. She looks around then notices that she is strapped down.

"Uh you guys what's going on", Erica asks.

"You don't remember?", Lynn asks.

"Remember What?", Ericas replies.

"You attacked Jenn in our Kitchen tonight", Jeff states.

"Wait, I did what?", Erica says trying to move.

"You attacked me, you were tearing up the refrigerator, when I came down to see what all the noise was you turned around and your eyes were bright blue and you started fighting me", Jenn replies.

"Oh Jenn I'm so sorry, did I hurt you", Erica ask.

"Nah I kinda handed you your own ass, but that's a topic for another day", Jenn replies.

"Yet you brought it up right now", Jeff says.

Jenn holds in a laugh.

"Erica honey can you tell me what you did tonight", Lynn says.

"Uhh me and TC went to the movies to see this new scary movie, I remember Grace, Dionte, & Khalil being there to but I don't know why they were there, I remember the movie being halfway through when this weird video popped up and I don't remember anything after that", Erica says.

"That's weird, we need to get in touch with the others, Gambi where's TC?", Jeff asks.

"Uhh he should be in his room, TC!!!!", Gambi yells.

There's no answer so Gambi goes to see where he is. He pulls out his phone to call him but there's no answer.

"He's not in his room, I'm gonna see if I can find him anywhere around the city", Gambi says grabbing the van keys and leaving out.

"And Erica you said Grace, Khalil, & Dionte were there too", Jeff asks.

"Yeah but I don't know why", Erica replies.

"Well I'm gonna do a welfare check to make sure they're alright, Jenn you go check on you sister, I'm gonna stop by the boys house to see if they're okay", Jeff says.

"And what about Khalil", Lynn asks.

"Stay here and see if he happens to show up", Jeff says.

"Okay", Lynn replies.

Jeff and Jenn walk out and take off in the sky.

Over at Anissa's, Jenn is approaching the door.

"Anissa, Anissa, It's me Jenn, a lot of weird stuff has been happening tonight and I'm coming to check on you, is everything okay", Jenn says knocking.

Just then she hears Anissa breathe in and Grace comes flying out the door. Jenn jumps out of the way.

"I'll take that as a no", Jenn says.

"Oh Jenn I'm glad you're here Grace came in here all hyped up and she attacked me, I was trying not to use my powers on her but she would have killed me", Anissa says.

"Anissa were her eyes blue?", Jenn asks.

"Yeah, how did you know?", Anissa replies.

"Okay we need to get her to the sanctum before she wakes up", Jenn says.

"Okay but Jenn what's going on", Anissa asks.

"I'll explain when we get there, push your door back into the door frame and let's go", Jenn says walking toward the exit.