Chapter 17: Spilling Secrets

"Ok Erica, I already have some stabilized blood from Jeff, now I just need your blood, I'll be taking 2 pints so you might feel a little drained afterwards", Lynn says to Erica.

"Ok", Erica replies sticking her arm out.

Lynn injects her with the needle then turns on the machine and let's it pump out Ericas blood.

Just then Anissa, Jenn, & Jeff all walk downstairs and into Lynn's Lab.

"So how much blood do you need from Erica?", Jenn ask.

"Just enough to match how much stabilization serum I have and blood is thicker so it won't take much", Lynn replies.

"I'll just be glad when the Anti Meta Serum is done and we can use it on Gravedigger", Anissa says.

"And since we know exactly where he is we can literally go in there and shoot it through his body", Jeff says.

"That might be a problem Jeff", Gambi says walking in holding his iPad.

"Why wassup?", Jeff says.

"I just intercepted a message from Gravdigger", Gambi says turning the screen around and pressing play.

Gravedigger appears on the screen, grinning.
"Black Lightning I know you're trying to come for me which is why I'm always gonna be two steps in front of you so while you think you're coming to my facility, it won't even be here", Gravedigger says. The camera turns around and shows the Facility burning to the ground. The video stops.

"How does Gravedigger know that I'm coming for him?", Jeff ask.

"I don't know but this is not good, not only do we not know where he is heading to next, we don't even know where he is getting his information", Gambi replies.

"Does this mean we have a mole on our team", Anissa ask.

"I don't think so maybe he just knew that we know where he is since the team did rescue us from the facility, so we can come whenever we're ready", Jeff replies.

"But we still need to make sure, how about we bring the whole team in, we still have to get a weapon strong enough to penetrate Gravediggers body, we can form a Fake Mission to retrieve the weapon if Gravedigger steals the weapon before we retrieve it we know we have us a mole", Jenn says.

"That's actually a good idea, Gambi put out a ....", Jeff starts.

"I already sent it out", Gambi replies walking back into the sanctum.

About 30 minutes later the whole team is there, waiting for details about the mission.

"Okay so as most of you know, we're creating a serum that can take Gravediggers powers away for good, but the only way to inject it into his body is from a certain weapon that we need to get", Jeff says.

"The weapon is locked up in a vault downtown, our mission is to retrieve the weapon without notifying the police of our steal", Anissa chimes in.

"So we will meet at Garfield tonight and go from there into the building with the vault, so go home get any rest you need and meet back at Garfield at 9", Jenn finishes.

The team gets up and walks back out of the sanctum.

"Uncle Gambi can I talk to you for minute?", Jenn asks.

"Of course what's up?", Gambi says turning to Jenn.

"In private", Jenn says looking between Gambi and Jeff.

Gambi gets up and walks outside the sanctum. Jeff and Anissa exchange looks then go about their day.

Jenn walks outside and quickly closes the door behind her. Gambi looks at her concerned.