Chapter 3: Team Lightning

3 Days had gone by with training and the team was actually looking like a team. Khalil was starting to drop his bad boy act and help, and Anissa and Grace were actually being serious. They were just finishing up the last of the practice.

"Ok good Jenn now manipulate your power to not just surrounding the whole team but each team mate individually", Jeff says.

Jenn obeys and now has a hold on each teammate individually. There eyes widen and some of them smile at her.

"Ok your good Jenn", Jeff replies

Jenn lets go of them and powers down.

"Wow I never knew I was capable of this much", Jenn says.

"You might just be the strongest among us", Anissa says.

"Your right Anissa I took the liberty of ranking you based on your powers so the strongest meta with take the strongest pod kid and less stronger meta can take the easiest", Jeff says.

"Let me take a look at that list", Jeff says with a smirk.

The List:
1. Jennifer
2. Brandon
3. Anissa
4. Dionte
5. Erica
6. Jeff
7. Grace
8. Khalil
9. TC

"Wait what why am I so low", Jefferson says.

"Because you have to absorb electronic energy when that give out your done Jeff", Gambi says.

"Erica literally does the same thing why is she higher than me?", Jeff asks.

"Because she can absorb more that just electricity Jeff", Gambi says.

"Cool", Erica says.

"Wow, So my 2 Daughters are stronger than me too", Jeff says.

"Yes Jenn is a generator and she can turn her whole body into an electronic bolt which all things and powers can go through without causing harm, & Anissa is Indestructible and she can never not hold her breath unless she dies", Gambi says.

"Wait so your gonna put Brandon & Grace over me", Khalil ask.

"What's that suppose to mean", Brandon ask.

"I mean cmon one dart to the arm and they would be through", Khalil says.

"You remember when you took out painkiller did you forget that painkiller was the one with the venom not Khalil", Gambi says. "And plus Brandon can control every matter on earth".

"So shouldn't I be able to control Jenn making me the strongest", Brandon says, Jenn side eyes him.

"You should but like I said Jenn can generate so much power your body would be able to manipulate it", Gambi says.

"Ahaaa", Jenn bickers at Brandon, "So how does Dionté & Grace get higher than Khalil".

"Because Dionté is a lot stronger than he has led all of you to believe and I don't think Khalil can beat a tiger", Gambi says.

"Well that explain the list", TC says.

"You're not mad that your on the bottom", Grace says.

"No I'm a techno not a field agent so I belong in the lab with Dr. Stewart and Gambi", TC replies.

"Now I heard we were getting suits", Grace said.

"Oh right", Gambi starts, "They're in there".

Grace, Khalil, Brandon, Dionté & Erica run in to get their suit. Jeff, Anissa, Jennifer, Gambi & TC wait for them to present themselves.

Grace walks out first and her suit is all black and has golden carved animals all over it which actually looks like a cheetah from a distance.

"You look hot babe", Anissa says.

"Thanks I love the carved animals Gambi", Grace says.

Next person to walk out is Brandon and his suit is multi colored with Green, White, & Blue which are earth colors.

"That suit is Fire Brandon you look like a walking map", Jenn says laughing.

"Don't start", Brandon says.

Erica walks out next and hers is all white like literally all white.

"Why is my suit all white", Erica ask Gambi

"Just wait, Jeff Fire a Lightning bolt at Erica", Gambi says

After Jeff does it her suit morphs from all white to a pattern of electronic bolts.

"This is so cool it's shows what I'm absorbing", Erica says.

Khalil walk out next his suit is all black with guns and knives taped to the side.

"Khalil this isn't the suit I made for you", Gambi says.

"Yeah that suit wasn't for me I want them to see what's about to hurt them", Khalil says.

"Okayyyy then", Erica says.

Dionté walks out last his suit is composed of ice like crystals patterns on the top half of his body and Fire patterns on the bottom.

"Why does Dionté have Fire patterns coming up his leg", Jenn ask.

"I'll let him explain", Gambi says.

"I don't just have Ice Powers, I also have Fire powers", Dionté.

"So why are they separated on the suit?", Jenn ask.

"Because my body rejects them when they are used at the same time so I have to separate them", Dionté says.

"Wow so can't you move up on the list", Anissa says.

"Not until I can use them at the same time", Dionté says.

"Oh ok", Anissa replies.

"Ok so gather around I'm about to tell each one of you who you will be gathering", Gambi says.

They all pull up a chair to Gambi.

"This list has been generated for pod kids to not be able to beat who they are going to be up against", Gambi says.

Jenn ~ Carlos (Water Genrator) & Vanessa (Flight)

Brandon ~ Brian (Controls All Plant Life) & Carmen (Air Manipulator)

Anissa ~ Julian (Skilled Marksman) & Tanisha (Super Strength)

Dionté ~ Trevor (Super Speed) & Diane (Super Stretch)

Erica ~ Jake (Heat Vision) & Alissa (Telepathy)

Jeff ~ Terrance (Water Manipulator) & Armani (Ice Manipulator)

Grace ~ William (Animal Strength) & Trina (Invisibility)

Khalil ~ Damien (Power Silencer) & Kirsten (Dead Shot)

"Wow tough group of pod kids", Anissa says.

"It's hard to believe that they obtained these powers from one single dose of Green Light it's pathetic who would want to use that", Khalil says.

Grace, Dionté, Brandon, TC, & Erica look at him angry.

"I mean not you guys just.....", Khalil starts.

"Just stop", Dionté says.

"Anyways I have a feeling this isn't gonna be easy to do and we aren't gonna be able to capture all of them at the same time", Jenn says.

"Which is why we wait for them to do something, send one of ours to pick them up and stand guard just in case something happens", Jeff says.

"Something is always bound to happen", Gambi says.