Chapter 16: Escorting A Frenemy

That night as Lynn is getting Tobias ready for his escort. Jeff walks in. He peeps in at Lynn then side eyes Tobias and walks to sit down at the table. Just then Anissa, Jenn, & the team come down the stairs. They all sit down in their seat. Lynn walks out of the the room leaving Tobias and closing the door.

"Thank you all for coming!", Lynn begins.

Jenn leans over and whispers to Jefferson.

"What made you come back?", Jenn ask.

"Your mom ran the whole plan through to me and after a few minor tweaks and negotiation, we came to a conclusion", Jeff whispers back.

"Let me guess, either help us or sleep on the couch", Jenn says jokingly.

"Yep", Jeff says.

"Now I'm not familiar with forming a plan, so stay with me here, My plan was too....", Lynn starts.

"Before you begin may I ask, what's the main goal of the plan", Brandon ask.

"Well I have found a way to take powers away from metas by combining a stabilization serum and blood from a stabilized meta", Lynn answers.

"So do you need our blood", TC ask.

"Actually I would need blood from a meta with physical powers and not inner powers, and they can't be young because we're using it on a older meta? So I was thinking, and I've decided to use Jeffersons and Ericas", Lynn replies.

"Erica she's just as young as us", Grace says.

"Actually Erica was put in a pod around the time Jeff discovered his powers so while on the outside she looks 17, on the inside she's much older", Lynn replies.

"Ok so where is the serum that we need", Dionte ask.

"A lady named Lady Eve has it and were gonna go pick it up", Anissa says, "But that's only half of our plan, the other half is escorting a frenemy of ours".

"What Frenemy?", Khalil finally speaks up.

"Tobias Whale", Jenn replies.

"Oh hell no Im not escorting the man who killed me, if I see him I will kill him", Khalil says.

"Khalil we need you just to focus on the task at hand which is discussing the plan", Gambi says calming Khalil down.

"Okay so like I was saying, We're gonna have three teams, the first team consist of Jennifer and Anissa who will go get the serum from Lady Eve, Team two consist of Khalil, Brandon, Grace, & Erica who will escort Tobias home and .....", Lynn starts.

"I'm not escorting him", Khalil chimes in.

"and Team Three will be Jeff and Dionte flying above Team Two letting them know if anything suspicious is happening and what route to take just in case any gangs are approaching", Lynn finishes.

"Sounds like a good plan", Erica says.

"Well we have to do this before Sunrise so get suited up and get ready for your mission task", Lynn says.

After everyone is suited up they are all waiting for Lynn to finish giving Tobias his last minute treatment. Jenn looks over and sees Khalil with his hand on his gun.

"Uh Khalil can you grab my mask out of the clothing pods back their", Jenn ask.

Khalil walks off into the clothing pod.

"Jenn your mask is in your hand", Anissa whispers.

"I know but if Khalil sees Tobias he will kill him", Jenn replies, "Uncle Gambi lock the doors on the Clothing Pod Room".