The Mother - Daughter dance

Rishab took Prerna to the room and was about to apply some ointment when he saw Kukki enter the room with it. She sat down next to Prerna and started applying it. She kept blowing on her hand and applying less ointment. Rishab couldn't help but smile looking at this and so did Prerna and then suddenly they both started laughing. Kukki looked from Prerna to Rishab and vice versa and then she realised what they were doing and fuming was about to leave the room when Rishab stopped her and made a sad face saying "sorry" and catching his ears. Kukki hugged him and Prerna's hand automatically went to her stomach, caressing it. She was lost in her thoughts when someone tugged on her saree. She saw Kukki asking her to continue so she can apply the cream which Prerna willingly let her do.

Prerna was getting ready for a pta meeting. There was a function in kukki school and there was supposed to be a Mother daughter dance competition. Prerna saw Kukki dancing some while back and asked why aren't you participating.

When she asked her, she said that she gets scared on stage and she did this before and everyone laughed but Prerna encouraged her.

"App to apne papa ki strong beti hoon and I will be there for you. Papa will not feel bad no matter what she will do, papa will be very proud of you trust me. Plus think papa will be so happy when everybody praises you infront of him. How proud he will be."

Then she took her shopping and bought her a new dress. When they came home, she told maasi and tanvi everything and they knew that it was a new plan for them. Kukki won't be able to be on the stage properly everybody will laugh, Rishab will get angry and prerna will suffer the afternath. So, they suggested Prerna to not tell all this Rishab as they would like this to be a surprise for Rishab and prerna also thought it would be good.

On that evening prerna went with Kukki to the school and got her ready. She looked absolutely like a princess and Prerna was very happy. She saw Rishab come and just was as nervous for Kukki. But somehow things became worse when she saw that the entire basu clan was there. She was surprised to see them and know that they were the chief guest. Prerna was even more scared to know that if anything happens with kukki and that too in front of the entire basu clan Rishab will be unapologetic to what he would Do.

"Mrs Bajaj you are next with Kukki."

"Yes"

Then the moment came kukki was at stage, for a moment she froze at the lights and then she saw her father there and Rishab saw her and it is almost as if they both froze and Prerna was scared. But just the next moment kukki laughed and begin her performance.

Dil Hai Chota sa Choti si Asha,

Masti bhare man ki bholi si Asha,

Everybody clapped and applauded her. She ran back to Prerna and hugged her. They where so happy. Prerna asked did you get scared in the beginning and she said yes but then she saw dad and she forgot everything.

And the whole hall applauded and love it and clapped for them. Kukki was given the trophy and happily posed with mumma and papa. Everyone praised the happy couple and Rishab couldn't be prouder of his daughter.