The Trust

Rishab came late at night from office.

"Rishab tum aaj kukki ko lene school nahin gaye."

Rishab was surprised and went straight to Kukki room and found her asleep.

"Menaka isse milne aayi thi."

"She can't do this. The custody arrangement clearly states that she can't meet her. How dare she. Mr Mehra lawyers ko leke mere ghar pe aaye abhi."

Rishab and lawyers where discussuing the case when they heard a scream from Kukki room. Rishab ran to her room and found that Kukki was screaming and she had made the bed wet. Rishab tried to relax him but he was shivering and Rishab didn't know what to do. He tried to calm her in every way possible that he used to do before but none was working. He knew that she was missing Prerna. Maasi tried to flaunt that she is trying to call prerna but she is not responding and kept badmouthing her. Rishab had had enough. Maybe he was wrong in letting Prerna go Maybe he did need to remind Prerna about the deal. Mr.Mehra knew what he was about to do and had to stop him.

"Sir please don't do anything stupid."

"Mr Mehra jitna kaha jaye utna kijiya phone dijiye mujhe. "

Mr mehra was standing at stair and finding no way out deliberately dropped Mr bajaj phone.

"I am sorry sir I am so sorry."

"Rishab tum mera phone le lo." –Maasi said

"Ab phone pe baat nahin hogi."

Rishab started packing one of Kukki clothes and asked Mr Mehra to take out the car. Both Maasi and Mr Mehra were not expecting the reaction and were scared where it might lead them.

At Sharma Nivas everybody was enjoying the party. Prerna was happy to see her whole family so happy and with her but the images of Menaka bose wouldn't leave her mind. Images of her and Kukki flashed into her mind. She has also shown her pictures and they showed a Rishab bajaj as happy and all like a happy family. She just didn't know what to do. Just then she was dragged by Anurag and Shivi to the table and they all cut the cake. Anurag was about to feed her when she took a small piece herself from the cake and ate it. Just then the doorbell rang and she saw mr bajaj holding Kukki in her arms with mr mehra. Mr Mehra regretted bringing Mr bajaj here. But as soon as prerna saw Kukki she ran

"Kya hua?"

"Sorry aapki party disturb ki"

"Kya Hua?"

"She was having very bad nightmares. Bed gila kar diya and she was just not getting relaxed. Gaadi main so gayi but "

Kukki opened her eyes and saw prerna and jumped towards her.

"Kukki mumma hain aapke saath" -with that she took Kukki to her room to put her to bed.

Rishab was about to follow her when Veena stopped him

"Mere ghar main aane ki ijazat di nahin hain maine."

"Apni beti ke liye mujhe kisiki permission nahin chahiye. Aap badi hain main apni tahzeeb nahin khona chahta badtamizi nahin karna chahta. Ek baar who relax ho jaaye main chala jaonga."

"Mind your language Mr bajaj. Yeh meri apni hain inse koi aise baat nahin karta."

"Par aapki maa to karti hain har roz har pal har incident pe. Oh aapki baat sirf sharma nivas main mani jaati hain basu badi main to nahin."

"Your days are over."

"Haare hui Khiladi pe dao laga kar mujhe harane chale hain. Aapki yehi problem hain Mr.basu aap sochte nahin dhyan nahin dete bas assumptions banate hain. Menaka kya hain aur kya kar sakti hain aap nahin jante. Logo ko padhna sikhye Mr basu. Nasihat isliye nahin de raha kyunki mujhe aapki fikar hain balki prerna ko acha nahin lagta if you or anyone of you all basus are in trouble. "