New beginning or end

Kukki was sitting on Prerna lap while they where going towards the fair. Rishab was surprised to see prerna in a suit instead of the usual saree. She was pleasantly happy and seemed at peace. Mr bajaj showed them some brouchure and asked to choose. Kukki signalled and asked what kind of house do you want -

"mujhe mujhe to apna ghar pasand tha. Tedha Medha sa. Har kisiko ko pata hota ki kaun kaha hain. Aate jaate aap logo se takra jaate. Haan par mujhe ek cheez missing lagti hai ek bada sa hall hota open. Summer main hum sab wahi so jaate. Baaaris main bheegne lago aur sardi ke dino main maa baba akele wahan beth kar shaam ki chai enjoy karte.Enter karte hi Ganeshji ki Murti hoon bas aur kuch nahin."

Rishab who was listening made a mental note of everything and was determined to find a house exactly the same.

They reached the fair and Kukki was on livewire she wanted to try each ride and play each game and kept running here and there.

She insisted on the ferris wheel first and Prerna was scared.

"Are you scared?"

"No, its just that ki I feel like vomiting all the time and I am not sure if I should be trying this"

Kukki was already pleading so she said ok.

As soon as it started both the girls closed the eyes and held tightly to one of Mr Bajaj hands.

"Kya point hain bethne ka if youare going to keep your eyes shut."

They both braved to open the eyes and as soon as they opened, they shouted and closed it again. After they were finished, they went to games and Rishab won a teddy for Kukki on loops. Prerna saw the balloon shooting game and went over there. Rishab and Kukki followed.

"You want to try this" – mr bajaj asked Prerna

Prerna made a face and continued with the game and fared really well.

Kukki signalled to Rishab – "Bachke rehna padega pata chala kisi din gusse main aake " and they both started laughing.

They went to the food stall and was surprised to see Mr Bajaj comfortable with them.

"Dhul miti ki aadat hain"

Just then Rishab received a call.

"What?" It was mr Mehra informing him that Anurag had met Miss Bose. It was also good that Maneka has refused any help but it was also matter of concern for Mr Bajaj. She knew things and MrBasu can use them against him.

Just then there was a commotion of some sort and they realized one of the ferris wheel was having issues and there might be a short circuit.

"where is Kukki?"

Rishab looked confused.

Thinking of the worst he ran trying to find Kukki in that crowd. Finally he saw Prerna who was also running towards Kukki from other direction to save her. She was standing near the ferris wheel and looking at the lights just when a pole was about to fall on her. Before Prerna could go Mr Bajaj was there and he dragged her out.

"Kyun gayi aap papa ko chod kar.Papa was so scared. Dikhai nahin deta aapko. Kuch ho jata aapko."

Then Rishab realised how scared the child was and hugged her and relaxed her. Just then he turned to let Prerna know she was OK when he saw her on the ground and unconscious. Kukki and he ran towards her picked her up and ran to the nearest hospital.

"Prerna Prerna hosh main aaye. Are you ok? Prerna. Kukki mumma is ok. Can you give me the bottle of water from the back?"

Kukki did the same. He threw water on her face but she didn't wake up and he was getting scared minute by minute. He took Prerna and rushed into the hospital shouting orders and asking for doctors. He called Mr. Mehra but refrained himself from calling masi as it will lead to unnecessary questions about her pregnancy.