Swiss Part 4

Prerna and Mr bajaj left the hotel in the morning. The house that Mr Bajaj was talking about was a beautiful 2 story house in the outskirts of Bern. It seemed like a small house that you she in the feel good disney movies. Mr bajaj and Prerna went inside the house and the house staff welcomed them and helped them get settled. All the staff seemed nice towards Prerna and she was happy with everything. More importantly because she was in the middle of strangers none of them knew her there were no notions no rules that she needed to follow she could just be herself. Whether she cried or laughed no one would ask her anything no one would question her no one would judge her. The only person who knew anything was Mr bajaj and deliberately or not he always stayed out of her way. The only time that she saw him was during meals and he didn't talk much, He only asked if she took medicines and how she was feeling. They had even gone to the doctor once and she said things were ok but to wait a few more days before they travel.

After some days Mr bajaj came into the house and called for Prerna. She was trying to make some Indian curry as she was tired of eating the same food everyday.

"Mrs Bajaj?" Mr Bajaj

"Ji" Prerna

"Aap staff ko bol dijiye woh bana dega, there is no need for this" Mr Bajaj

"Aapko kuch kaam tha?" Prerna

"Ek business party ka invitation hain. Invite dono ka hain. Jana zaroori hain if it is not a problem." Mr bajaj

"Ok" Mrs Bajaj

"Ho sakta hain Mr basu ho waha par. Are you sure?" Mr Bajaj

"Yes" Prerna

"Aapke paas kapde hain or you need to?" Mr bajaj

"No I don't need" Prerna. Mr Bajaj just nodded. Around evening Prerna came down in a beautiful straight pink dress no sleeves with minimal jewelry and hair let loose. Mr Bajaj kept watching her and had a funny expression on his face.

"What?" Prerna

"Mrs Bajaj yeh Bern hain India nahin, outside temperature in at least -3 degrees and you want to go out like this."Mr Bajaj. Prerna hadn't thought about this but she was not going to accept that Mr bajaj was right.

"This is the best dress I had aur itni bhi thand nahin hain, main ghar main aaram se ghumti hoon bina kisi covers ke" Prerna

"Mrs Bajaj I asked you if you have clothes or not and the house has central heating so you can walk around without too many covers"Mrs bajaj

"I will be fine." Prerna

"As you wish. Maria!!! Please make sure we have a hot bath,some blankets and some hot chocolate ready with a doctor and ambulance need be." Mr Bajaj. Prerna fumed in anger

"Ek request kar sakti hoon aapse." Prerna

"yes?" Mr Bajaj

"Wahan par Anurag hoga. Aap please uske samne" Prerna

"Mujhe ek hi baat baar baar repeat karne ki aadat nahi hain. Maine aapse kaha hain main unhe kuch nahin karunga and it ends there." Mr Bajaj

"Mera woh matlab nahin tha. Main bas yeh bol rahi thi ki agar uske samne aap thoda sa" Prerna feeling awkward

"No. Aapke Mr basu ko move on karane ke liye I refuse to be a Yash Chopra movie hero and romance with you on the snow. Is that why you are wearing a dress like this? Not happening Mrs bajaj. Na meri itni achi resistance power hain aapki tarah from Snow and nahi mujhe koi shaukh hain" Mr bajaj started wearing his jacket and was about to walk out the door.