Mr. Bajaj or Rishab

That night Prerna went to her room and Mr bajaj was fast asleep. She decided to go and sleep in the sofa when suddenly he woke up and started removing the blanket but prerna stopped him.

"Main sofa par so jaongi. Aap tabiyat theek nahin hain"

"Mujhe aadat hain jitney achi neend mujhe is bed par aati hain use kahi achi neend is hard sofe pe aati hain"

But Prerna was in no mood to listen. Just then Kukki came running to their room asking for Prerna and she wants to sleep with her.

"Ok"

She made Kukki sleep in her lap.

"So jaiye Mr Bajaj. Itna bharosa hain mujhe aap pe."

Next morning – Mr bajaj was feeling better but Prerna was in no mood to let him go. Kukki and Mr Bajaj were about to have breakfast when Mr.Mehra came in and Rishab started looking at papers.

"Sirf kuch papers sign karwane aaye hain."

"Waise Mrs bajaj ek bahut strange baat hui hamare office main. Humare office ka ek VP hain the biggest workaholic ever. He never misses a meeting but is baar just for fever he has not come to office for 2 days."

Rishab coughed at the food that he was eating.

"Are Mr.Bajaj are you okay?"

"Mr Mehra papers sign ho gaye hai. Apko chalna chahiye and even I need rest"

"Are aise kaise. Mr. Mehra have breakfast with us."

"Thank you so much mam."

"Mr Mehra has work"

"Atleast coffee main abhi lati hoon"

"He has work"

"No nothing at all."

"Mr Mehra us VP ki mujhse bhi baat hui thi. He was feeling ki uska associate is not doing work very well. Maybe I should fire him."

"I have work at the office Mrs. Bajaj. I should leave"

"By the way us VP se kahyega apna dhyan rakhe and Mr Bajaj ne khud use is week ki chutti di hain. Ghar pe reh ke rest kare."

"Of Course mam waise bhi Us VP ka dhyan rakhne ke liye koi aa gaya hain. I think he will be very fine now."

The rest of the day went in blur as Rishab had to take some more medicine. He woke up late in evening and went to Kukki room.

Kukki was playing doctor doctor with Prerna when she saw Rishab and asked him to come near. Prerna tried to stop her but Rishab stopped her and signalled he is feeling better. Kukki took the stethoscope in her ear and asked Rishab to take deep breath. Rishab followed religiously. He did everything as she asked and Prerna kept on laughing seeing Mr.Bajaj do the necessary oh and ah for her daughter.

"Kukki enough of games time for dinner"

Kukki signalled she wanted to have it in the room with all three of them. Prerna said ok and went downstairs to ask Chandu to bring everything to Kukki room. The whole scene didn't digest well with either Sharda mausi nor with Anurag.

Chandu left the room. Prerna gave Kukki a plate and was about to make another one when she said no, She will make papa eat.

Kukki started and offered to Mr. Bajaj who in turn signalled to prerna and then she went to prerna and she signalled to Mr.Bajaj and this went to and fro until Kukki got angry and fed herself and they all started laughing. They all ate and just they where about to finish Prerna don't know why but couldn't hold it and went straight to washroom and vomit. Kukki got scared but Rishab said its ok and went to the washroom. He knocked but Prerna said its ok I am fine. Kukki was sad and felt that it was all her fault but Prerna hugged her and signalled there is nothing like that. Kukki took Prerna to bed made her sleep on her own lap caressing her just like she had done the last night.

Rishab as much as he loved this scene felt a tinge of jealousy looking at them thinking that he will never be able to have that special place in prerna heart or that close to her heart as Kukki is. Once they were both asleep, he covered them with blanket and went to his room and suddenly that room felt lonely very lonely. He wished that he could have been their beside Prerna and Kukki in the same warmth.

There Prerna in Kukki's room opened her eyes and kept watching as Mr.Bajaj left the room.

"Kaun hain app Mr.Bajaj who jisne mujhse meri zindagi ki sabse badi Khushi chin li ya yeh. The so called ruthless business machine ya Kukki ke strongest papa. Mr bajaj ya phir Rish.. Rishab"

"Dil Preshan hain raat bhari hain,

Zindagi hain ki phir bhi pyaari hain,

Kya Tamasha hain kabse jaari hain ,

Zindagi hain ki phir bhi pyaari hain"

Somewhere in the house Sharda Mausi and Anurag were fuming.Sharda Mausi went to Anurag's who was sitting on the roof.

"Prerna ko pana chahte hoon"

"Haan par apki tarah Mr bajaj par Chandelier gira kar nahin"

"Agreed"

She gave him a paper.

"Yeh kya hain"

"Menaka Bose. Rishab ki pehli wife aur Kukki ki Maa. Rishab aur prerna ko jod kar Kukki ne rakha hain."

He nodded and then she left. A plan formed in Anurag's mind.