Moments Missed - Swiss Trip Part 1 & 2

Hey guys,

Thank you thank you thank you so much for all the love that you have given to this story. This was the first time that I had written this story and it crossed 10k views. So in the celebration of that I will be adding some moments that happened before all my this story started. Moments that I feel should have been there but somewhere got lost. I am not sure how many of them will be here but they are just stand alone moments. Hope you like them as well.

Swiss Trip

This scene is in continuation to the scene after Anurag sets fire to their room, Mr bajaj finds them and then Anupam and Nivedita take them away.

Part 1

After Anurag leaves with Nivedita and Anupam prerna is not able to handle herself and she feels disgusted with everything. She feels suffocated remembering everything that he said and realises that she is done. She is done with everything and she will go and tell Anurag everything. She runs towards him and sees him sitting in a car but in the madness doesn't realise what she was doing and starts running on the road. Just then a truck came from nowhere from the front and her whole body froze and she didn't know what to do when someone grabbed her and pulled her away from the truck.

"Pagal hain aap. dekhai nahin deta hain aapko. Kuch ho jata aapko"Mr Bajaj holding her by his arms and shaking her.

"Haath mat lagaye mujhe. Don't you dare touch me. Main main jakar sab kuch bata dungi use main nahin reh sakti uske bina. Main nahin reh sakti. Apne apne dekhi na uski halat dekhi na apne woh mar jayega. Woh mar jayega." Prerna

"Yeh aapke chehre pe nishan kaisa hain. Haan?" Mr bajaj. But Prerna hides it and moves away freeing herself.

"Aapse matlab" Prerna

"Did he? Did Mr Basu? " Mr bajaj

"AAPSE MATLAB?" Prerna

"Haan hain matlab. You are Mrs Prerna Rishab Bajaj and nobody gets to hit my wife." Mr bajaj

"Duniya ke liye otherwise main sirf Anurag ki hoon aapka koi haq nahin hain" Prerna

"Are you serious Mrs bajaj?" Mr bajaj

"Yeh mere aur Anurag ke beech ki baat hain. Main dekh lungi. Usne usne jaan muchke nahin kiya. Woh gusse main tha, frustrated hain woh dukhi hain" Prerna

"And that justifies doing this." Mr Bajaj

"Maybe not but but woh move on nahin kar pa raha hain bas isiliye. Please jane dijiye mujhe woh woh nahin bardaasht kar payega. I beg of you. Kis baat se dar rahin hain ki apka plan fail ho jayega ki agar use pata chala to aap kuch nahin kar payenge. Aap haar jayenge" Prerna. Mr Bajaj had had enough so he let go of her.

"Jaiye jaiya na jakar bataiye use ki sach kya hai. Main bhi dekho ki kya kar lenge aapke Mr Basu. Waise bhi right now you are making me doubt and regret my own decision of marrying you. Kya hua dariye mat kuch nahin karunga Mr Basu ko don't worry you are free. Go. GO" Mr bajaj. Prerna was surprised but still ran towards the path where Anurag had gone.

It was night time and still Prerna had not returned. He was relaxing having his scotch when the door to his room suddenly opened and Prerna came in.

"How was the reunion? Soulful and happy? Should I get the Papers ready? Should I have all your stuff packed. Mr Basu nahin aaye aapke saath. No?" Mr bajaj. Prerna looked away.

"I have ordered dinner. Have something and order something else if you don't want it. "Mr bajaj

"No thank you mujhe bhuk nahi hain" Prerna