Blessings

They came home and everybody was really happy and was showing pictures and Anurag was fuming. Just then on dinner maasi said to rishab that they have to go to kul devi mandir to do a puja. Rishab says yes and he had talked with Panditji and he has asked to come Tom. Maasi says but tomorrow they have to go for a high-profile wedding and it is important. Rishab says the puja is for the kids they have to go why don't Maasi, tanvi and Kuki go to the wedding and Prerna and he will do the puja. Kukki shouldn't travel and might get irritated. Maasi agreed. Rishab asked Maasi to tell everything to prerna to do and leaves.

"Prerna eat properly kul devi ki puja ke liye surya udaya se Pehle aap dono ko kuch khana hoga because uske baad aap puja ke baad hi kuch kha sakte hain. Aur apna shaadi ka gatbandhan le lena puja main usi ko lete hain."

Early morning Prerna was surprised to see Rishab already awake when the alarm rang. She saw that food was already laid out.

"Main maasi ko jagana nahin chahta tha isliye. Aap kha lijiye maine kha liya hain."

They both get ready and Prerna takes out the gatbandhan remembering that day. Prerna was wearing a pink saree. Rishab says he will waitdownstairs and leaves. As prerna comes out he is stopped by Anurag.

"Why this pink coloured saree you know i like you in only red. By the way what is this oh gatbandhan hain. Dekhe zara kitna strong hain."

"Stop it Anurag"

Anurag was holding the cloth which Prerna didn't realise and went forward when she saw that the knot was about to untie itself.Anurag smirked Prerna was shocked but just then Kukki was coming and she tied it back just before it can be untied. Before Anurag can say anything else she left. Prerna and Rishab sat in the car and reached the temple. Kukki was not happy to part from them but Rishab assured him that they will be back real early".

"Kukki ki tabiyat thodi theek nahin thi aur Puja kukki and aur humare honewale bacheinke liye hain. Maine ghar pe kisiko bataya bhi nahin agar aap bhi kisiko nabataye. Ek bar sab theek ho jaye main sabko bata dunga."

Panditji nodded in approval.

Prerna was shocked and looked at Rishab.

After the puja panditji gave him two raksha shutra one for kukki and one for the child. Rishab tied the dhaga on prerna arm. Then as the bhoj was going on and Prerna was surprised at what was happening. Everybody was blessing her child and she had tears in her eyes. Prerna got a call from Anupam that something has happened to Anurag and he begged him to comeback quickly.

Prerna was shocked and dint know what to do. The image of Anurag on the death bed came in front of her eyes and she just wanted to run to him. Just then a concerned Rishab came and asked what happened. When she wouldn't answer he shouted prerna and in a very low voice she answered

"Anurag. Use kuch ho jayega. Woh kuch kar lega mujhe mujhe jana hain please."

"Mrs.Bajaj he is throwing another drama and nothing else."

"Fine aap rahiye main ja rahin hoon"

Rishab knew she didn't know the way or anything and will surely get lost. She needs to know the truth on her own.

"Fine we will go."

They ran towards the car. The a panditji called them

"Kahaja rahe hain dono. Mahabhoj abhi bhi chalu,dakshina baki hain. kuki ka rakhsa dhaga bhi nahin liya unhone upar se dono bhukhe hain shubh se kaise."