Mr and Mrs Bajaj Reception

Kukki's Room

Mr Bajaj woke up with the touch of small hands poking on his face. He found his little angel looking at her with wide eyes and touching his face as if deciding if he was there or not. Everywhere she touched on his face Mr bajaj made a different face making her laugh and then she excitedly hugged him.

"Yes I am back!!! And I missed you." Mr Bajaj said, twirling her in his arms and kissing her on her forehead. He then put her down on the floor and Kukki made actions saying "Where is my stuff???" and Mr Bajaj started smiling.

"Nothing comes for free. First, my stuff???" Mr Bajaj said and leaned down. Kukki shook her head and Mr Bajaj was surprised as to what happened but then she went and got her study stool and stood on it trying to extend her height as much as possible. Then Kukki did a hand to match their height and made him look at her mirror saying with actions "See I got so big while you went and you missed it all. Next time I am going with you." and Mr Bajaj nodded. Kukki then smiled and very happily gave him his taxes by kissing him on his forehead. Both of them enjoyed an amazing moment of laughing and tickling one another when suddenly maasi came into the room with Kukki's nanny.

"Uth gayi hamari princess(Our Princess is awake)" Maasi said, watching both of them lovingly.

"Aap Kukki ko leja kar ready kar waye school ke liye.(Get her ready for school)" Maasi said and the nanny tried to take Kukki with her. But Kukki was in no mood and hugged him, not ready to let him go.

"Kukki?? You are getting late for school." Maasi said and Kukki made a sulking face when Mr Bajaj whispered into her ear."Aap abhi jao main aapko shaam ko ek bahut special friend se milwaunga(Go to School for now and in evening I will introduce you to a special friend)" Mr bajaj said and Kukki looked at hm surprised and made action as to asking the same special friend?? Mr Bajaj just said "evening now go get ready" and kukki hugging him ran towards the washroom.

"Maasi aap jaanti hain maine yeh shaadi kyun ki hain phir is recpetion ki kya zaroorat hain?(Maasi why?? You already know my reasons for marrying Prerna then what is the need for all this?)" Mr Bajaj said as Maasi had discussed with him regarding the reception last night.

"Haan hum jaante hain par shaadi hain yeh koi mazak nahin hain. Humare relatives, family friends, buisness associates, press kal ko puchenge to kya jawab donge tum. Kaun hain yeh? Kukki ki new nanny?(Yes I know I know very well that why did you get married but this marriage is not a joke. Our relatives, family friends, business associates, Press when they will ask who she is, what will you answer? Who is She? Kukki's new nanny?)"Maasi said

"Maasi please aap jaanti hain aisa nahin hain. Main Kukki ke liye maa chahta tha uski woh special friend jiski wajah se she is showing improvement naki nann..... Aur mujhe unlogo ki parwah nahin hain. (Maasi Please you know that is not the truth. I wanted Kukki to have a mother that special friend whom she keeps mentioning and is showing improvement. Not Nann.. and I don't care about what people will think)" Mr bajaj said.

"Maybe you don't but duniya dekhane ke liye bahut kuch karna padta hain. (Maybe you don't but we have to do a lot to show the world.)" Maasi said and Mr Bajaj nodded and left from there.

Mr Bajaj entered his study and was ready for another shouting match of accusations when he told Prerna about the reception. That's why he avoided it last night but now he had no other option. He went and knocked on the door and after some time Prerna opened it. He found her in one of the gowns and another one or two on the bed. "So she already knows. Let the accusation begin 3...2...1..." Mr Bajaj thought.

"Maine washroom use kar liya hain. It's all yours.(I have already used the washroom. It's all yours)" Prerna said and Mr Bajaj looked straight at her surprised. She then again went inside the wardrobe and came out in a plain salwar Kameez.