Swiss Part 5

Mr and Mrs Bajaj reached home and Prerna went off on MR bajaj.

"Apne aaj party main jo kiya main bhi to wahin karna chahti thi then why did you make me dance with Anurag and act being comfortable with them.." Prerna

"aap jo chahti woh hua na. Good night Mrs Bajaj." Mr bajaj

"You really are a master manipulator. Aren't you. Still Thank you thank you for what you did today" Prerna went inside the room. Mr bajaj was about to go into the room but he felt like having a drink.

"Damn you Mrs Bajaj, who are you? At one moment you are so fearless that you go against everything I say you are not ready to take any shit from me. One of the few person who doesnt allow me to order them around and the next moment you become this mad silly stupid girl whenever that Mr Basu is around and you are ready to take any shit from him. What happens to you I don't understand. If that is what is love then I am glad I never fell for it." Mr bajaj took another sip of his scotch.

Suddenly he got a video call from someone and he kept his glass away to attend it. He quickly finished the call as he was also tired and dead tired. He had gotten scared for a while seeing the madness of Prerna for Mr basu to the extent that she was ready to neglect her own child. But the fear on her face when she realized she might lose the child and in the last few days watching her in this house doing everything in her power to keep his child healthy to the extent of even finding a common ground with him made him believe that he had made the right decision. If we forget the madness she was someone amazing in small little ways. Like the way she respectfully behaved with staff, the main house help had got sick for a while. She had taken the trouble to cook and take care of everything around the house in those days and have to say she was an amazing cook. She had even gone to visit Maria to make sure if she needed anything, sometimes it was this selfless nature of hers that made him weak. Weak to maybe set her free to maybe give her the happiness that she deserved which she might not get with him But he can't be weak. He had been weak and he had suffered. He has learned the hard way and most importantly somebody's happiness depended on it. And that somebody meant the world to him and he will not allow them to suffer just like he had suffered his entire life. So, sorry Mrs Bajaj so... he finished the scotch in one shot and left for his room.

After the Paragliding

"Wow Mrs bajaj you seem really happy" Marie(the house help).

Prerna was baking a cake after many days, a chocolate cake as she was craving for some and for the first time she had been challenged by Mr bajaj and she had won. She had proved him wrong and it seemed like such a big happiness to her.

"Of Course I am happy, I have gained my first happiness after so many days. Somebody lost and I won" Prerna almost shouting the last few words so that Mr Bajaj could hear who was finishing some work in the study. Mr bajaj was able to hear everything she was doing and smiled. Yes she had won and that had made him even more impressed by her. She had been scared of heights but still she had fought and done paragliding of course they have been scared for a bit as she was pregnant but the instructor had made sure all precautions were taken. So now she was running around the house basking in the happiness that she had won and she had defeated the Great Rishab bajaj. He had also talked with the physician and they had approved of them traveling also someone was waiting for them in India and they cannot delay any longer. He had not informed her about it. He thought he would wait for sometime and let her enjoy for sometime and then he will give the news. Mr Bajaj came out of the study and made himself a drink.

"Mujhe nahin khilayengi Mrs Bajaj a piece of the very famous cake." Mr Bajaj. Prerna looked at the drink.

"Aapko khane ki kya zaroorat hain roz to aap isse kaam chala lete hain" Prerna