The Dark Truth

Mr Bajaj didn't know what to do, he didn't want to kiss her like that but the way she looked that day and the fact that she had started caring for him made him forget everything and he cannot help but think what might have happened had that shout not interrupted them.

He needs to stop doing this needs to stop being a fool to think that she might feel something for him, She loves him. It was just a moment it was nothing but a moment and that is what he will cherish for the rest of his life. Prerna and Mr bajaj lived like this for the next few days it was almost as if they were back to square one, they only talked about Kukki and it became an unknown pact to not talk about that night. He knew what he had to do and he would ask Mr Mehra to get the divorce papers ready.

After some days, Mr Bajaj reached the office he found that everything was in chaos and didn't understand what was going on. Mr Mehra came and told him the complete story. The Basus have done the deed a big article explaining Mr bajaj past and the whole court case was published in the newspaper and the news had spread like wildfire. Every news channel was talking about it. It was very bad publicity for them. At Bajaj Mansion Prerna had just returned with Kukki from school and She found a dozen of reporter blocking their way. Prerna asked the guards to handle while she picked up Kukki in her arms and took her inside the house. The reporters kept asking her question one after another berating them and she had enough when she shouted

"Enough. I said enough. No Comments Please"

Once she was home Kukki was too scared to leave her side. She asked the servants to put on the news channel and that was when she found it on the news

"RISHAB BAJAJ – SON OF A MURDERER AND CORRUPT JOURNALIST"

There were old photos of cases, old matter related to the court case and it was being flashed on every news channel. She tried calling Mr bajaj

"Prerna. Aap aur Kukki theek hain. Aap log ghar se bahar mat nikalyega kuch time ke liye main aa jaongo thodi der main ok"

"Hum log theek hain. Kya app theek hain"

"mujhe Aadat hain. I am fine. Aap log apna dhyan rakhiye"

Kukki was playing with her toys when Anurag came to meet her.

"Ab yakeen aaya tumhe ki who sirf revenge chahta hain aur kuch nahin."

"Anurag tum kya bol rahin hain."

"mr bajaj ki maa aur meri maa friend the. Jab yeh murder hua tab meri mom ne sab kuch dekha tha and she was the only eye witness. Meri mom ne sach ka saath diya aur unke khilaaf court main gawahi di, sach ka saath diya unhone. Aur unke jail jane ke baad unhone unka sara publication le liya isliye Who bajaj itni nafrat karta hain humse. Use lagta hain ki hamne unki life spoil ki. Woh monster hain prerna why can't you see bilkul apne father ki tarah. Uska baap bhi aisa hi tha ek manipulator jise aadat the logo ko control karne ki, he always wanted money power fame and nothing else and he is just the same. Laut aayo Prerna warna barbad kar dega who tumhe."

Unknown to them Mr Bajaj was at gate hearing this conversation.

"main hoon tumhare saath darne ki zaroorat nahin hain tumhe"

"Anurag please leave now"

"Maine bola thana tumhe you are finished. Jo kuch tumne mujhse cheena who sab tumse wapis lunga. This is your end"

"Take care Mr Basu" and Anurag left from there.

"kukki kaha hain"

"upar room main"

"Ok. Agle kuch dino tak Kukki school nahin jayegi and aap bhi avoid kare bahar jana. It will die out in a few days."

"I am sorry, yeh sab meri wajah se ho raha hai. Basus ne yeh sab kuch isiliye kiya kyunki who mujhe"