Mr and Mrs Bajaj room

Prerna and Mr bajaj reached home to find the house beautifully decorated and Mr Bajaj instantly realized who all must have done it. He had expected that they would be back but not so soon. He had hoped by then he had given Prerna his reasons for the marriage and things would be better but it has to be this way. They both entered the house and were greeted by Maasi and Tanvi. Mr bajaj introduced Prerna to both of them and Maasi did their aarti and welcomed them both into the house. A small celebration was done for them and then they all sat down to eat.

Prerna did the cordial yes and no and tried to be respectful. She was actually surprised to see that Mr Bajaj actually had a family and this seemed to be a good one. Maasi and Tanvi were more than nice towards her and after the initial awkwardness she reciprocated the same with whole heart. She was talking with Tanvi having a desert when she stifled a yawn.

"Tanvi chalo beta ab bas karo. Bechari ki shakal dekho kitni thaki hui lag rahin hain. Come on Prerna chalo, go to your room and take some rest.(Tanvi thats enough. Look at the poor girl she is dead tired. Come on Prerna, go to your room and take some rest )" Maasi

"Its ok I am fine" Prerna

"Acha then I guess you are fine but woh kya hain na we are tired and I am sure someone might want you all to himself (Really then I guess you are fine but you know what we are tired and I am sure someone might want you all to himself)" Tanvi said teasing and Maasi smiled. Prerna smiled but if need be she was ready to sit with Tanvi the whole night and talk about nothing nonstop.

"Get up. Go to your room and get some rest." Maasi said.

Prerna got up and was about to go into the guest room that she had used the first night she had come to the Bajaj mansion. Rishab was about to stop her but Maasi beat him to it.

"Prerna waha kaha ja rahin hoon? Tumhara room is taraf hain. Rishab ka room left side main hain (Prerna where are you going? Your room is that side. Rishab's room is on the left side.)" Maasi said and Prerna stopped mid way. Tanvi was also surprised.

"Woh maasi jis din hamari shaadi hui us din she didn't see anything in this house. She just changed her wedding clothes and then we left for Zurich. To inhe kuch pata nahi hain. (Actually Maasi the day we got married she didnt see anything in the house. She just changed her wedding clothes and then we left for Zurich. So she doesnt know anything)" Mr bajaj

"Really but iska matlab to tumhari first night sidhe Zurich main how romantic. Acha hain I never understood how people enjoy a night so much when you have to take off so much of heavy jewellery and make up. Kitna time waste hota hai nahin (Really that means your first night was in Zurich How Romantic!!!. It is rather good.  I never understood how people enjoy a night so much when you have to take off so much of heavy jewellery and make up. So much of time wasted)" Tanvi said laughing

"Tanvi !!!!!" Massi said laughing with Tanvi and Prerna and Mr bajaj wanted to do nothing but leave.

"Sorry Prerna. Hum bata dete hain. Rishab ka room upar se left side par hain. You don't need to count the door woh pura left wing Rishab ka hain. (Sorry Prerna. Let me tell you. Rishab's room is upstairs left side. You dont need to count the door the whole left wing is of Rishab)" Maasi said and left from there. Prerna looked straight at Mr bajaj telling him that she was not doing this and was about to say something to Maasi.

"Aap Chaliye Mrs Bajaj mujhe thoda kaam hain(You go ahead Mrs bajaj. I have some work)" Mr bajaj said and Tanvi and Maasi laughed again. Prerna had no option but to move towards his room. She went inside the room and the first smell that hit her was of Cigar and cologne. The room was very big and had a sitting area, a big wardrobe in fact bigger than Prerna's room in her house, washroom, another door that seemed locked. The thing that surprised her the most was each wall had a different color and that too soft colors. She thought for a moment that she might have come to the wrong room but then he heard Mr bajaj entering the room and moving straight into the wardrobe.