The Misunderstanding

Prerna reached her home and tried to grasp what was happening around her. She didn't know what to do. Her mind was going through so many feelings. She didn't know what she was supposed to feel happy that everybody knew the truth and she might find a way back or sad that she had just left her family her husband her daughter behind.

Mr.Bajaj stood at the door of his room and just couldn't go in. He went to Kukki room and slept next to him. Kukki woke up and signalled mumma? Mr.Bajaj said sleeping. Kukki laughed signalling you fought and Mr.Bajaj smiled and nodded. Kukki made a face and like Mr.Bajaj was a child put him to sleep.

Prerna woke up and saw her phone and realised she had slept so late and ran out of room shouting for chandu and getting the breakfast ready when she realised where she was. She sat at breakfast table and found that everybody was pampering her but all she could think about was Kukki would be awake and looking for her.

Kukki at Basu mansion was awake and searching for her and not able to find her woke up Rishab. She was frantic and Rishab realised what has happened. He made her sit on the lap

"Aap apni mumma se bahut pyaar karti hain na. Aapko yaad hain aapke birthday pe ek lady aai thi aapki mumma ne bola ki who unki mumma hain, to abhi unki tabiyat thodi si kharab hain and she is missing her. To mumma kuch dino ke liye unke paas hi rahengi. She will comeback in some days. "

Kukki nodded.

Rishab was in the middle of getting Kukki ready when she lost her patience and demanded that he video call prerna as she wanted to see her. Rishab called prerna and both mother and daughter were ecstatic to see each other.

"Aap theek hain?"

Both Prerna and Rishab asked at the same time and smiled.

"Aapne apni medicines li aur aapki tabiyat kaise hain" - Mr Bajaj

"theek hoon"

Kukki signalled that you don't worry Kukki is a big girl and she will take care of papa and you take care of your mumma.Prerna didn't know what to say.Kukki made sign for I miss you and asked his father to do the same. Rishab didn't know what to do and was about to do when Shivi came in shouting – "Anurag aaya hain?"and without asking anything cut the call.

Mr Bajaj didn't like the fact that Anurag was there but had other things to think about now and looked after kukki.

"Yeh kya tha Shivi?"

"Anurag wait kar raha hain. Who tera future hain"

Prerna didn't know what to say and just went downstairs.

Anurag was there with the whole family.

He tried to hug her but Prerna went back.

"Kya zaroorat thi? Kaha pahuch gayi tum meri wajah se. But ab bas we will put an end to all of this bahut jald main uska asli chehra sabke samne le aaonga aur phir tume uske saath rehne ki koi zarorat nahin hain. Suna tumne. Pata hain kitna wait kiya maine is din ka hamara."

"Anurag please. I beg of you.Agar tum meri sacrifice ki izzat karte hoon please move on. Meri shaadi ho chuki hain Mr.bajaj se. Main Kukki ki maa hoon. Yeh sach nahin badlega. "

"Prerna who insaan criminal hain.Woh mujhe barbaad karna chahta hain basu badi ko barbaad karna chahta hain. Isliye usne komolika aur ronit ke saath mil kar ye saara plan banaya. Mujhe fasaya aur jab use yeh realise hua ki who mujhe sirf tumhare zariye hurt kar sakta hain to usne yeh tarika apanaya."

"Anurag tumhara business already Mr Bajaj barbad kar chuke tha. Use bachane ka aur koi tarika nahin tha. Lekin Us mill main aag unhone nahin lagwai. Ronit ke saath mil kar unhone yeh sab nahin kiya. Haan main manti hoon unhoone situation ka apne hisaab se zaroor use kiya lekin sirf apni beti ke liye. Jaan basti hain unki kukki main. Aur sabse imp unhone sahi kiya galat kiya mujhe nahin malum mujhe sirf itna malum hain ki main yeh decision le chuki hoon. Meri shaadi unse ho chuki hain. Ab yeh mera sach hain. Main piche nahin hatungi. Main maanti hoon duniya ki Nazaro main who business machine hain bure insaan hain par who bure ahin hain. Maine dekha hain. Aur who bachi kukki maa manti hain mujhe. Raat ko so nahin pati mere bina. Mera hisaa ban chuki hain who."