Games of Destiny

Prerna and Rishab were rushing in the car when the rain started pouring heavily and just in the middle of nowhere their car stopped. Tyres where punctured and there was no spare tyre. They didn't know what to do. Just then Rishab saw a man coming on a motorbike and stopped him midway. Prerna thought that bike will hit Mt Bajaj and shouted but the bike stopped just in time.

The bike guy started shouting but Rishab told him to give him his bike but the man refused just then Rishab took out his expensive gold watch and gave it to the man. This is worth more than 2 motorbikes like this. The man took it and a Rishab aksed prerna to sit behind him.

Rishab ran the motorbike on super speed the rain was so heavily poring that they were both drenched but they reached basu bari in record time. Once she reached, she found everyone in the hall worried. She ran towards his room. He was hurt near his arm but was ok. Everybody left the room and then Anurag said

"what is the point of the gatbandhan, when I get hurt a bit and you run towards me forgetting everything"

and that is when prerna realised what it all was. She slapped Anurag then and there.

"Haan Yeh airf ek kapde ki ghaath hain lekin aaj is gaath ke waadein ke liye woh aadmi bhari baarish main apni parwah kiye bina mujhe yahan lekar aaya tumse milane."

And then she started laughing hysterically

"Unhone bole tha mujhe ki this is nothing but a drama but main pagal hoon na andhi hoon. kya galti hain meri Anurag that I want to move on that I choose somebody else over you. Of course,I will always care for you but yeh ghaath ab nahin khulegi kabhi nahin. Aaj tak maine tumse jyada kisi par vishwas nahin kiya but aaj main woh vishwas tumne tod diya. I am done I am Done."

"Prerna prerna"

as soon as prerna she could hear maasi shouting.

"Prerna aakhir tum chahiti kya hoon batao mujhe. Tum janti bhi ho Yeh puja kitni jaroori hoti hain. Aaj Pehli baar is parivar ka koi bhi sadasya maha bhoj ke Waqt nahin tha. Puja adhuri rah gayi aaj kyun."

Rishab tried to say something but Maasi raised her hand.

"Agar tum mujhe is ghar ka bada mante hoon apna mooh band rakhoge"

"Naa tum dono prasad lekar aayye aur Kuki ka rakhsa sutra kaha hain. Woh bechari bachi mumma papa karte nahin takhti shubh na kuch khaya tabiyat kharab ho gaye hain uski aur uski maa ko kuch padi hi nahin hain."

Hearing this Rishab and prerna both ran to Kukki room. Kukki ran to Prerna and hugged her tightly. Prerna made her eat and once she was asleep, she untied her own rakhsa dhaga and tied It around Kukki. Then she got up to leave but Mr Bajaj didn't do anything and kept caressing Kukki and then she left the room.

She changed her clothes and exhausted with everything she sat done on the floor. Her hair was all wet and falling everywhere. Just then Rishab came with food tray.

"Aaj ka bhog hain Panditji ne kisiko bhijwaya tha. kha lijiye. "

Without thinking he went and sat near her. Took one morsel and pointed to prerna.

"Prerna please. "

She ate the Morsel. And started crying. Rishab wanted to pacify her console her but he couldn't because all this turmoil that was going on in her life was somewhat his fault.

"Main 12 saal ka tha jab meri Maa chal basi. Baba se kabhi kuch mila hi nahin dukh ke alwa. He was a monster. But the only thing that kept me alive was my revenge against Basus. Na Maa na baap you know the funny thing about it I had nothing to lose. Huh so I took risks in the most dangerous situation one after another without thinking. I gained everything fame money power. I became the business machine. But then ek din mano mere haathon main kisine ek woh hota hain na Cinderella ki kahaniyon main fairy godmother use daldiya kukki. And I promised myself my kid will have everything every single happiness, a loving family. But my past came to hunt me and one of the competitions where trying to hurt me and unknowingly kukki got caught in crossfire. I lost all hope again. But itne sallon ke baad doctor said she had improvement. She could say dad. Main aapko zindagi ki har khushi de sakta hoon but apne beti ki ankhon main aason nahin. I am sorry that you are the one suffering because of all this the most but I I..."

And with that he tied the Raksha sutra meant for Kukki to Prerna.

"Main aapse naraz nahin hoon jo kuch bhi hua woh mera decision tha kismat ka khel tha aapne us mill main aag nahin lagayi aapne Anurrag ko ronit ke piche nahin bheja. Aap Komolika ko hamari life main nahin laye. You gave me a proposal and I accepted it. I don't regret it I did what I had to do. But i also just don't know what to and then she started to cry i am tired and unknowingly her head met his shoulder and she started to cry.

She didn't know when she slept just the next morning when she woke up Mr bajaj was fast asleep on sofa in the same old clothes and she was in bed.