The Dream

Sharda maasi was not liking this one bit. She got a call from Menaka. They both agreed on some plan.

Next morning Rishab woke up and found herself all alone in Kukki room. Sharda maasi bought him coffee.

"Tum hamesha se bahut smart the Rishab par mujhe dar lag raha hain ki kahi tum Meneka wali galti na dohrao. Is baar agar Kukki ko kuch hua."

Rishab glanced towards him and that was enough to shut her mouth.

"Tumhari marzi main kaun hoti hoon kuch bolnewali."

At Prerna house kukki woke up and found herself at a strange place and was getting scared when Prerna came out of her bathroom and she hugged her tightly.

"How are you? Aap itna dar kyun gayi. Main hoon aapke papa hain, hum kahin nahin jayenge."

She took Kukki downstairs and was feeding her breakfast when Rishab came to take her.

"Aaj iski doctor ki appointment rakhi hain maine, I thought it will be good to get her checked."

"5 mins" – Prerna was coming downstairs when her legs bent and she was about to trip face flat when Rishab saved her and shouted

"Kabhi ko dhyan dijiye aap. Gir sakti thi. Agar kuch ho jata b.."

Prerna stopped him.

"Itna natak karne ki zaroorat nahin hain. Pata hain aapko hamari di ki kitni fikar hain." Shivi di.

Prerna and Rishab left for the doctor. Doctor did a checkup and said that Kukki was doing ok and this phase will pass. Rishab then took Prerna for her appointment. Doctor was pleased with her reports as well. Kukki insisted that they go to the park for some time to play. Rishab got a call from Mr Mehra and knew he had to go. Prerna said ok.Just then Shivi called Prerna and asked her to come to a café. She said yes and went there.

Rishab went to see a n old house with Mr.mehra.

"Sir are you sure ki aapko yeh ghar kharaidna hain. I mean this is not exactly your choice. Aur bahut maramat ka kaam bhi karwana padega."

"Prerna ko yeh ghar pasand aayega."

Mr Mehra was surprised. He went to talk with the realtor and Mr bajaj was left inside the house. Somebody tapped on his back. He was surprised to find prerna standing there

"Kya kar rahin hain aap. Kukki kabse bula rahin hain. Sona nahin hain." He saw that beds were made for them to sleep under the sky in hall.

Just then Kukki came running towards them and was about to jump on Rishab when Rishab realised that it was a dream. He went upstairs and suddenly there was heavy rain and kukki and Rishab were playing basketball. Rishab was as usual pretending to lose and Prerna was cheering Kukki. Prerna was almost 6 months pregnant and it had started showing.Just then a ball jumped high and again the scene changed. He moved towards a room which was a baby nursery. He was trying to get a little angel to sleep and adjacent to the crib prerna was sleeping with Kukki on the bed. Rishab put the baby in the crib, made sure she was fast asleep and then went to make sure prerna and kukki were comfortable. Just then Prerna opened her eyes smiled and Rishab slept next to Kukki with Prerna on the other side and just like that he was not alone.

"My Family and I am not gonna lose it at any cost"

Mr.Mehra came just then with designer and Rishab explained everything to him.

Somewhere else Kukki and prerna came to a café and was surprised to find Menaka bose sitting with Anurag and Shivi.

"Hello prerna"