Miss Jackson turned Mrs. Urie

You walk downstairs, and your mom asks, "Do you want to watch a movie with me while your father and brother are gone?"

"It depends on what movie," you say.

"You pick us one while I make popcorn," she says grabbing a bag of popcorn.

You go upstairs to your room to get a movie because the ones downstairs are for little kids. As you're searching through your collection of DVDs, a loud gunshot echos through the house. You jump and frantically search for your phone.

"Shit, I left it downstairs," you mumble as you grab a bat from your brother's room.

You quitely tip toe down the stairs. "Mom," you whisper.

Nothing. That's not good.

'Oh my God, I hope she's okay,' you think over and over again.

You peak around the staircase to see no one's there. You hesitantly tiptoe into the kitchen. You drop the bat and scream. Laying before you is your mother laying on the floor with a pool of blood surrounding her. Before you can run to get your phone, something hits the side of your head, and you black out. When you wake up,  you see trees and light poles flashing by. Your head's against the window, and your wrists are bound together with rope . Your head feels like a elephant is sitting on it. 'How did I get in a car? What happe-? Oh my God.... someone killed my mom and now they're going to kill me,' you think as tears start rolling down your cheeks. You hesitantly look over at the driver. You can't see all the details because it very dark, but you can tell he's wearing a sparkling blue suit. His hair is shaved on the sides and long on top, and he can't stop twitching. He finally notices that you're awake.

He turns to you and says, "I'm glad you're awake. I  was beginning to get worried."

"Who are you," you mumble.

He smirks and say,"My name's Brendon."

"You killed her," you mumble pressing your body against the car door.

"Duh, I had to. She was standing in our way," he laughs.

"Our way," you weakly ask.

"Yes, of us being together finally... the next person to go will be your father," he says running his fingers through his hair.

"I don't even know you, and please don't go near my family. You have me... you don't have to hurt them," you plead.

"I've been watching you for quite some time. I would never dream of hurting your brother... He's only a kid, but your father deserves to be killed," he loudly says.

"What kind of pyscho are you," you quietly ask.

He doesn't say anything.

"Where are we going," you nervously ask.

"We're here," he says.

You look out the window and see a cabin off to the side of the road through the woods. When he opens the door, you kick him in the balls and start running down the road the way you came. You hear Brendon running behind you. Before you can take another step, Brendon roughly wraps his arms around your body and throws you over his shoulder. The pain in your head is too much for you to put up a fight or stay conscious. You finally black out again. When you wake up, you're tied to a bed. Your feet and wrists are tied to the bed posts with thick rope. You struggle against the restraints but to no success.  Brendon comes walking in smirking. He's wearing a white botton up dress shirt with black dress pants.

"I had to clean the blood off of me. I didn't want you running away, so I had to tie you up," he whispers wiping his hands on his pants.

"You can untie me. I promise I won't run away," you say holding back tears.