College Graduation with Patrick

Your name's called out, and you nervously walk across the stage in front of thousands of people. You shake each of the administers' hands and take the degree. You quickly glance out at the crowd to see Patrick wearing a suit and a black fedora. He's smiling and clapping as you walk down the steps. Your heart starts beating fast and your palms get sweaty. The rest of graduation goes by quickly. As soon as it's over, you spot Patrick in the crowd. 

"Hey," he says pulling you into a hug.

"Hey, Patty Cakes, " you say laughing because he hates that nickname.

"Well, congrats on graduating college," he says smiling.

"Thanks. I thought you were on tour," you say.

"Well, we have two days off, and I knew I couldn't miss this... so here I am," he says smiling nervously.

You kiss him on the lips and say,"You're the best boyfriend in the history of boyfriends."

"How about we go to my hotel room I'm staying in and celebrate, " Patrick asks raising and eyebrow and smiling.

You smile and say,"Okay."

You walk through the crowd of people to his car. When you arrive at his hotel room he's staying at, he pushes you onto the bed. You smile, and he walks over and climbs on top of you. He starts kissing you on the lips. Patrick starts bitting your bottom lip, and you start unbuttoning his shirt. You slip in off of him, and he undos the tie. He slips his hand under your dress and starts rubbing your thigh. You let out a moan, and you feel him smirk. You feel him slipping your panties off. Then, he slips your dress off. You unbutton his pants and slip them off. Eventually,  you two are down to no clothes. He kisses your chest and you arch your back. You moan, and he suddenly thrusts himself into you. You let out a loud moan.  He begins to go faster.

"Holy smokes," he moans in between breaths.

You can't even talk from moaning. He pins your arms down to the bed. He looks down at you breathing heavily.

"What are you going to do now," you whisper.

"I'm about to do this," he whispers thrusting into you one final time.

"Patrick," you moan.

He pulls out and lays beside you.

"Well, that was a great way to celebrate, " he says breathing heavily.

  You just smile trying to  catch your breath.