The Birthday Wentz Surprise

You walk inside your house and slam them door.

"This is worst birthday yet," you mumble.

You drop your bags by the door and walk in your and Pete's bedroom. You change into a huge tshirt and shorts and flop down on the bed. The house is erielly quiet.

'If Pete was here, he could help cheer me up,' you think.

You hop off of the bed and walk into the kitchen. You grab a tub of vanilla ice cream out of the freezer and stab a spoon into it. You walk over to the couch and sit down. You don't even bother to turn on the tv. You begin to eat your sorrows away. That's when your phone starts ringing.

"Hello," you sadly mumble.

"Hey babe. What's the matter," Pete asks.

"I've just had a really bad day," you say putting the ice cream on the table.

"Tell me about it," he says.

"I don't want to make you miss practice or something," you say.

"We don't have a show to get to today, so shoot," he says.

"Okay. Well, this morning the car got a flat tire, and it started to rain. I got out to check it, and I forgot the keys in the car. When I tried to get in, it was locked, so I had to stand there for an hour waiting on the people. Then after all that I had to come home and change because I was soaking wet. Then I went to work... 3 hours late. I had to work over time to makeup for the missed time, and it's just really been a crazy day. Plus, I can't wait to see you," you sadly explain.

"Well, look behind you," he whispers.

You drop the phone and turn around. Pete's standing in the doorway with a cake that has lit candles all over it.

You smile as he says, "Happy birthday baby."

You get up, and he sits the cake down on the table. He wraps his arms around your waist pulling you in closer to where your back is against his chest.

"Make a wish," he whispers in your ear.

You lean over the table and blow out the candles.

"My wish already came true," you say smiling.

He kisses you on he ear and slowly works his way down your neck. You quickly turn around and kiss him on the lips. He picks you up, and you wrap your legs around his waist. While you two are still kissing, Pete carries you to the couch. He goes to lay you on the couch, but you don't want him to stop kissing you. After all, he has been gone for 3 months on tour, so you pull him down with you. He smirks and pulls your shirt off of you. He begins to kiss your collar bone. With each kiss he bites a little. You find yourself letting out a small moan. You can't stand all the clothes inbetween you two, so you quickly take his shirt off. He slips your shorts off, and you unbutton his pants. He takes them off and throws them in the floor. He kisses you inbetween your boobs and unhooks your bra. He's quickly tugging at your panties,  and you're tugging at his boxers. Before you know it, every piece of clothing's off your and his bodies. He positions himself on top of you and he begins to thrusts himself into you harder and deeper than he ever has. You both let out a series of loud moans. A few minutes later,  he pulls himself out of you.

"Three months was too long, " you manage to say in between breaths.

"I hope you enjoyed your birthday gift, " he says smirking.