Party Plus a Good Mistake

You're leaning against a wall, and you take another sip of the beer from the red solo cup. The music's blasting, and drunk teenagers are dancing and making out all over the house. You turn around to see Brendon staggering towards you.

"Hey (Y/N)," he slurs.

"Hi Brendon," you say.

He puts his arm above you head and leans closer. He reeks of beer, and he's sweating. God, he's still hot though. You've had a crush on him forever.

"Why are you just standing over here by yourself," Brendon slurs.

"I don't know. I don't like crowded places," you mumble.

He puts his lips closer to your ear and whispers, "Then why don't we go somewhere less crowded?"

He looks at you and smirks.

"But... I don't know," you mumble.

"It'll be fun... we could be friends with benefits," he whispers and wraps his hand around yours.

You smile and say, "Okay."

He smirks and leads you through the mass of bodies. You two walk upstairs to a free bedroom. You walk in first, and Brendon shuts the door. You sit down on the bed nervously. Brendon walks over and sits beside you. Before you know it, he's kissing you. You kiss him back, and he sticks his tongue into your mouth. You two fall back onto the bed.  Brendon starts raising your shirt with his hands. He finally slips your shirt off. You slip your hands under his white tshirt, and take it off of him. Sweat's running down his chest. He starts kissing your neck and leaving a trail of wet kisses behind. Your hands slide down his chest to his stomach to his blue jean zipper. You feel him smirk against your neck. You shakily undo his pants. He slides them the rest of the way off. He begins kissing you slowly in between your boobs down your stomach to where your shorts begin. He quickly takes your shorts off. Quickly after that, you two are down to nothing.

"Did you lock the door," you whisper.

"I forgot. Wait one second," he slurs.

He gets off the bed butt naked. Your eyes drift down, and you quickly blush. He locks the door and staggers back toward you. Your eyes drift down again, and he smirks.

"What," he asks.

"Nothing, " you quickly say looking back up at him.

"Sure, yo-," he gets cut off tripping over some shoes.

You let out a laugh as he wobbly stands up. He plays it cool by acting like he didn't fall. He gets on he bed and begins kissing you. You fall back down,  and he's on top of you. He quickly thrusts himself into you. You let out a loud moan and grab the sheets. He lets out a moan, and he begins to thrusts himself into you faster. The moaning between the both of you gets louder. He stops to give you a moment to breathe. In that moment you two roll over and you're on top of him.

You smirk and whisper, "Now it's my turn."

You lean down and press your mouth against his ear. You bite his earlobe,  and he lets put a sigh of pleasure. He quickly makes you two roll over again.

"It's my turn now," he whispers.

You smile and say, "But my turn was not even half of yo-."

You get cut off because Brendon thrusts himself into you.

"Brendon," you loudly moan.

"What," he asks breathing hardly.

"Jesus... Brendon," you moan.

"No I'm not," he says out of breath.

In the distance, you hear police sirens.

Seconds later you hear people yell, "Cops! Everyone for theirselves!"

"Shit." "Fun's over," Brendon pouts as he pulls out.