Christmas Miracles are True Mr. Urie

It is Christmas Eve, and you lay in the bed to go to sleep. You stare at your million posters of Panic! at the Disco and smile.

'I just wish I could meet them,' you think to yourself.

You reach over and turn off the light. Right when you're just getting sleepy, you hear a thud on the roof top. You shake your head thinking it's just your imagination, but then you hear it again. You quickly hop out of bed and creep downstairs.  You peek around the Banister,  and see that they're 2 men are wearing Santa suits without the beard.

"No freaking way," you mumble to yourself.

You grab a umbrella and hold it like a baseball bat.

You walk out at the foot of the stairs and whisper, "Why the hell are you two Santa's in my house?"

They turn around, and it's Brendon Urie and Dallon Weekes smirking.

"Who the hell is this Santa you're talking about," Brendon asks smiling.

"I'm Dallon and this is Brendon," Dallon says placing a bag under the tree.

You're heart starts beating extremely fast, and you can't catch your breath. Suddenly,  you collapse to the floor.

"Shit," Brendon mumbles.

"I can't believe we killed her," Dallon whispers.

Before you can move or say anything,  someone presses their lips against yours giving you mouth to mouth resuscitation. You open your eyes wide and start kissing Brendon back. Brendon's surprised, but you feel him smirk and he kisses you back.

"I'm going to go to the next stop while you two do whatever," Dallon laughs walking out the front door.

You and Brendon continue make out as the sudden realization of the whole thing hits you, you pull back and accidentally bite his lip.

"Shit, I'm so sorry, " you quickly mumble.

He chuckles and says, "It's no biggy. It's not every day that I get to make out with a complete hot stranger."

You can feel your face turning red. You can't move... you just lay there looking at Brendon freaking Urie. He's right there in your living room.

You finally manage to stutter, "I... you...yeah."

He laughs and helps you up.

"So is anyone else here," he asks.

"No-o my ro-omates are out part-tying," you nervously stutter.

He smirks and leans forward. He presses his lips against yours. You're surprised,  but you kiss him back. He wraps his arms around your waist, and you wrap your arms around his neck. His hands slide down your lower back to your butt. He picks you up, and you wrap your legs around his waist.

In between kisses, he whispers, "Where's your room?"

You smile and whisper, "Last room on the right."

He starts to kiss you again, and he slowly makes his way upstairs.  You two finally reach your room. Right when you two walk in the room, you remember all the posters of him and the band on your wall.

You stop kissing him and quickly say, "Wait, we can't go in my room."

He raises an eyebrow and asks, "Why?"

"Because it's going to be really embarrassing," you mumble.

He turns the light on and looks around at the posters. He looks back at you, and you give him a weird smile.