The Night Ryan and Brendon Got Caught

Brendon and the guys walk off the stage from the last show of the Nothing Rhymes with Circus Tour. It was the biggest show of the entire tour. After all the meet and greets, Brendon wraps his hand around Ryan's.

"How about we go and do our own little celebration," Brendon quietly asks.

Ryan bashfully nods and mumbles, "Yes."

Brendon smirks, and they slyly sneak away from the group. Brendon leads Ryan down the corridor to his dressing room. As Ryan walks in the room, Brendon shuts the door and locks it. Before Ryan can say anything, Brendon's pushing him back on the couch.

Brendon smirks, and Ryan whispers, "Before we start, I have one question... Can I be on top this time?"

Brendon sighs and cocks his hip out to the side.

He puts a hand on it and sighs, "But Ryro... you know it feels better for the both of us when I'm the top man."

"But I never get to be the top... I'm always on the bottom, and I feel that I'm not pleasing you enough," he sighs.

Brendon runs his hand through his hair and says, "You always please me baby. I guess just this once I can let you be the top man, but don't expect me to go any gentler on you."

Ryan smiles and says, "I wouldn't expect anything less from you." 

Brendon smirks and kisses him on the lips. Ryan kisses back with this hunger, and Brendon comes back with just as much. Ryan pushes Brendon back into a laying position while he climbs on top of him smiling. Brendon snatches Ryan's shirt off of him exposing his bare chest and stomach.  Brendon begins to kiss Ryan along the collar bone bitting gently after each wet kiss. Ryan squirms and lets out a faint moan. Ryan feels Brendon smirk against his skin, and then shakily unbuttons Brendon's shirt. Brendon slowly undos Ryan's belt and slips his hand under Ryan's pants and boxers. His fingers dance around,  and Ryan lets out a loud moan.

Brendon whispers, "You like that baby."

Ryan lets out another moan. Brendon slowly takes his hand out of Ryan's pants, and he begins to lick Ryan's stomach.

Ryan loudly mumbles, "I can't take this anymore."

Ryan slips Brendon's pants and boxers off. Brendon smiles and stops licking Ryan. He quickly takes Ryan's pants and boxers off. Ryan flips Brendon over. He looks Brendon's body up and down. He smiles and grabs his shoulders. Ryan takes a deep breath and begins thrusting himself into Brendon. Brendon lets out a growl/moan an grips the cushions.  Ryan digs his fingernails deeper into Brendon's shoulder, but Brendon ignores it.

"How's this feel," Ryan whispers seductively.

Brendon lets out another moan/growl.

He pants and finally says, "You're better than I thought you could ever be. You should start being the top man more often."

Ryan kisses Brendon back. He cautiously presses his tongue against his back with each wet kiss. Brendon presses his back closer to Ryan, and Ryan presses his front side closer to Brendon.

"Ryannn," Brendon moans.

Ryan presses his mouth against Brendon's neck and asks, "What is it love?"

"I want yo-," Brendon cuts himself off.

He quickly bites his lip.  He isn't willing to let Ryan know he's this easy.

Ryan presses himself even closer to Brendon and whispers, "Tell me."

Brendon moans and whispers, "Never mind."

Ryan massages Brendon's shoulders and whines, "Tell me babe."

Brendon can't take it anymore.

"I want you to fuck me so hard Ryan," Brendon whimpers.

"Fuck you? Huh," Ryan smirks.

Brendon slightly nods.

"Well then," Ryan quietly whispers.

Ryan begins thrusting himself into Brendon.  They both start to moan and gasp loudly. Minutes later, someone starts knocking on the door.

"Shit," Ryan mumbles pulling himself out of Brendon.

"I guess he fun's over," Brendon whispers out of breath.

"It's definitely over now," Spencer says laughing.