Patrick's a Sweetheart

You had just put on your black dress and shoes, when the doorbell rings. You quickly put in your earrings.

"(Y/N), Patrick's here," you mom calls out.

You nervously walk downstairs. When Patrick sees you his mouth drops open slightly. You smile. He's wearing a black suit with a white button up shirt and a tie. He also has on a matching fedora. He's holding a single red rose in his hands.

"You look beautiful," he says handing you the flower.

"Thanks, you look handsome too," you say blushing. 

You quickly go put the rose in vase and fill it up with water.

Patrick stutters, "Are you ready?"

"Yep," you say.

"Her curfew is no later than midnight, " your dad says as you two walk toward the car.

"Yes sir," Patrick says pushing his glasses up.

When you two finally get in the car, you ask, "So where are we going?"

"Do you know that fancy restaurant near the school," Patrick asks.

"Yeah," you say.

"That's where we're going," he says smiling.

"Patrick you don't have to spend all that money on me," you say looking at him.

"But I want to. After all, it is our 2 year anniversary," he says smiling ear to ear.

"Okay," you say smiling back at him.

After 30 minutes, you finally arrive at the restaurant.  He opens the door for you. You get out, and he kisses you. He wraps his arm around your waist and pulls you in closer. "Patrick, (Y/N) is that you two over there," Pete asks. "How about we go on a double date," Pete asks.

"Umm... yeah sure," Patrick says as he leads you inside.

The waiter takes your orders and walks away. During the dinner, all Pete talks about is his date. Patrick and you exchange glances, and he can tell that you're getting aggravated. He gently lays his hand on your thigh and rubs it with his thumb. You blush. 

After you get done eating, Patrick says, "Well goodnight you two," he says wrapping his arm around you waist.

"See ya guys later," Pete says as Patrick leads you to the exit.

"Where are we going," you ask him.

"To my house to study," he says blushing.

"To study huh," you ask him smiling.

"Yes," he says pushing his glasses up.

"Okay, whatever you say Patty Cakes," you say. 

When you get to his house, he tells you that his parents are on a business trip.

You two walk up to his room, and you ask, "So where's the textbooks and notes for us to study?"

He nervously smiles and walks toward you. He pulls you in closer and kisses you. He presses you against the wall and starts kissing you neck... gently nipping after each kiss. He wraps his hands around your lower back. His fingertips dance across your back to the beginning of the zipper. He unzips the dress, and you let it fall to the floor. His eyes linger on your chest, and you quickly geab his fedora.

"Hey give that back," he says laughing.

You laugh running downstairs to the living room.

You put it on your head, and he says, "Give it back."

"Make me," you say smiling.

You stand still as he walks toward you. He aggressively kisses you, and you slip your hand under his shirt rubbing his chest with your pointer finger. You take his shirt off as he takes his unzips his pants. You smirk and look down at his boxers.

"Panda bears," you ask smiling.

"Oh shut up and come here," Patrick says pushing you back against the wall.

He kisses your lips, and works his way down your neck. You wrap your legs around his waist, and he carries you to the couch. He sits down, you sit in his lap still kissing him. He kisses you inbetween your boobs and down your stomach.  A moan escapes your mouth.

"You like that," Patrick asks smirking.

"Yes, now shut up and-," you say getting interrupted by Patrick slipping his fingers under your panties.

His fingers go around in circles. You bite your lip and Patrick smiles.

"Would you just go ahead and f-," you whisper as Patrick slips your panties off and lays you back on the couch.

He unhooks your bra off. You tug at Patrick's  underwear,  and he helps you sleep them off. He thrusts himself into you.

"Patrick," you moan as he thrusts himself deeper inside of you. 

About ten minutes later, your phone starts ringing. Patrick stops, and you look at your phone. It's your mom.

"Yeah," you say trying to breath normally.

"You're out past your curfew," she sternly says.

"Oh, I'll be there in a second," you say quickly hanging up.

"What is it," Patrick whispers.

"My mom said I'm out oast curfew, and I have to come home," I whisper pouting.

"Ugh, I wish you could stay longer, but I can't your parents even more mad at me," Patrick says getting up.