Kinky Priest Gerard

"Nice to see you again Mr. and Mrs. (Y/N)," Gerard says as he shakes your parents hands as they walk out the door of the church.

 "You delivered a great sermon again Gerard," your mother says smiling. 

"Why thank you, and hey (Y/N)," he says turning towards you.

 "Hi Gerard," you say trying to ignore his smile and how attractive he looks in his little uniform.

 He just started interning here a couple of years ago even though he's about 25 now. He's the youngest and certainly hottest priest that you've ever seen. You barely pay attention to what he's saying because all you're thinking about is how great it would be for him to fuck you... which isn't what you're supposed to be thinking about a man that's ten years older than you and who's a priest. There's no way he would go for you however you can't help but to dream.

 "Coming dear," your mother asks snapping you out of your thoughts. 

You realize that you've been staring at Gerard's crotch this entire time. You can feel the heat rush to you cheeks. 

"Ugh y-yeah s-sure," you stutter glancing at Gerard's face.

 He looks amused to say the least. You can tell he's trying to hide a smirk... and a boner? Really? No you can't be seeing that right. Your mind must be playing tricks on you. 

You look down at the ground and start fooling with your band bracelets as you walk over to your parents only to be stopped by Gerard asking, "Do you mind if (Y/N) stayed back a couple of hours to help me plan the youth groups' lessons? After all she is the most well behaved teenager here."

 "We don't care, and that's very kind of you to say that about her. What time do we need to pick her up," your father asks.

 "I'll call you when we're done planning everything," he says as you look back at him. 

"Well we'll see you later sweetheart," your mother says as they walk out of the church leaving you standing there in shock and embarrassment with Gerard. 

You're embarrassed because you were caught looking at his crotch, and your mother called you sweetheart in front of him. The rest of the congregation is making their way out of the church. You're always so nervous and shy around Gerard, so how are you supposed to survive hours of awkwardness? You don't even know where your group is at in the lesson, and frankly you couldn't care less, so how are you supposed to help him?

 "Come on," Gerard lowly says in your ear which makes you jump.

 He chuckles, and you start messing your bracelets again. He motions you to follow him as he turns around and walks upstairs. 

"I'll see you later Gerard. I have to go take care of some family business, but I'll try to be back as soon as I can," The actual priest, Gerard's boss, says. 

"Don't worry about it... just take as long as you want-I mean family does come first, and (Y/N) here's going to help me plan the youth groups' lessons since she's such an excellent well behaved teenager," Gerard says glancing at you with a slight smirk on his face. 

You quickly look down at the ground and try your hardest not to blush. 

"That's a good idea... getting a youth member's insight to it all. Well I'll see you later," he says before quickly rushing down the stairs.

 "Are you coming or not," Gerard asks smirking from ear to freaking ear.

 "Y-Yeah I'm coming," you quickly stutter following him up the stairs.

 God, he has such a nice butt, but you try to sweep that thought out of your head. You walk into his office which is more like a teacher's lounge and awkwardly sit down in a chair. Gerard who has a big smirk on his face walks in and shuts the door.