Brallon Threesome

"Hey Dal, Bren," you slur as you walk into your guy's apartment.

"I cannot believe Miss Goody Two Shoes got drunk," Brendon says laughing.

"I had to after that son of a bitch I went on a date with stood me up," you say walking over to refrigerator.

"Then he was a jerk and wasn't worth your time," Dallon says getting up.

"What are you looking for anyway," Brendon asks raising an eyebrow at you.

You grab out three cans of beers.

"Anyone want a drink," you ask taking a sip of your drink.

"Hell yeah," Brendon says smiling.

"If you can't beat them, you mine as well join them. I'll take it," he nervously says. "

Atta boy, Dal," Brendon says patting him on the back.

"You two are going to get soooo drunk," Brendon laughs as he chugs down his beer.

"So that's how you want to play it," you ask laughing.

"Fuck yeah, " Brendon says laughing.

"You're on," you slur as you quickly chug down your beer.

"Done," you laugh as Dallon quickly finishes his beer.

Brendon pulls out the whole case of beers, and we each take seven cans of beer. Brendon tosses the empty box on the floor, and you let out a giggle.

"How are you two feeling right now," Brendon asks.

"Not the slightest bit tipsy," Dallon says.

"Super duper as a rubber duck," you giggle.

"She's completely drunk," Brendon says smirking.

"Then let's all get completely wasted," Dallon says smiling.

"I know you two will by the end of this, but I on the other hand know how to handle my beer," Brendon says.

"One, two, three, go," you shout, and you all start to chug the beers.

You empty your cans one after the other. You're head feels light and empty as you try not to laugh while you finish off your fifth one. Brendon's already done, and Dallon's on his last one. You quickly drink the last two, and slam the can down on the floor.

"I'm done," you slur staggering back and forth.

"But I won Little Miss Sunshine, " Brendon slurs.

"But Dally said that we all have to get wasted,  and you're not wasted," you pout.

"Oh that's right Brenny Bear, so how are we going to get you wasted," Dallon slurs.

"Something kinky," you slur twirling around.

"Where did that come from," Brendon asks laughing.

"I don't know. You just get horny when you get really drunk," you slur.

"And how do you know that," Brendon asks.

"You've hit on me and Dally both when you've been drunk. You even tried tempting us, but we just laughed at you," you laugh looking at your fingers.

"I don't remember that," he says grabbing a bottle of whiskey from the top cabinet.

"Body shots," Dallon giggles.