Evil/Possessed Patrick

"I don't wanna go home," you slur as Meagan and Sarah drags you out of the bar.

"You have to. You're completely wasted, and that leads to one night stands... you can't do that because of Patrick," Meagan says.

"He's never even around anymore since we got here. He's probably enjoying his vacation with someone else," you slur as Meagan helps you into the car.

"Don't say that. Patrick would never do that to you... the guys have been really busy that's all," Sarah says.

"I need another drink," you slur looking around the car.

"Remind us to never, ever let you drink again," Meagan laughs looking in the mirror.

You all finally arrive at the beach houses that the guys rented out.

"Do you think you can stand on your own," Meagan asks opening your door.

"Duh, I'm not a baby kid," you mumble shakily standing up.

"Do you think we should stay," Sarah asks Meagan.

"If Patrick's not here then yes," Meagan says.

"I'm here," Patrick says stepping out into the light.

"Oh okay, and we sort of got her wasted because she was all stressed out and crazier than normal," Meagan says laughing.

"Hey, I am not crazier... well maybe a little bit," you laugh.

"She's all yours. Goodnight you guys," Sarah says as her and Meagan walk towards the other beach houses.

Patrick walks over to you and wraps his arm around your waist.

As soon as he gets you inside, you slur, "So you come back to me when you're done sleeping around with a bunch of whorey bitches?"

Patrick growls and pins you to the wall.

"The only whorey ungrateful  bitch I've been having sex with is you, and I think you should really be taught a lessons in gratefulness," he growls.

"Get off of me Patrick," you quietly slur trying to get away from him, but he doesn't move.

"You do not boss me," he growls,  and his eyes flash yellow.

What the hell? You blink, and his eyes are back to normal. You start to panic inside.

"Patrick, I'm sorry. Can you please get off of me," you whisper.

"If I get off of you then you have to promise I can be deep, deep down inside of you," he whispers, and you can feel something poking your inner thigh.

"I'm not in the mood," you quietly stutter looking away.

"I can make you get into the mood. I can make you scream louder than you've ever screamed before, you'll be begging me to go harder and faster, I'll make you do new things to me, and I have some toys," he whispers.

You let out a whimper. Just thinking of all that makes your insides do flips, and makes you extremely wet. You can almost feel Patrick touching every inch of your body.

"That a yes," he quietly asks smirking.

"No," you mumble.

You refuse to let him win.

"Too bad. It's our two year anniversary, and we're married for fuck sakes. Now, I'm going to fucking fuck you so fucking hard that this whole house collapses on us," he growls crashing his lips against yours.