Dandies and the Hunters

You walk inside of your house and throw your bags down in the floor.

"I'm finally home," you say sitting down on the couch.

"How was after school detention," your dad asks from his office.

"Horrible. I can't believe they made me stay until sundown. I guess they didn't care if a vampire killed me or not," you say crossing your arms.

"You shouldn't have skipped school, and there hasn't been an attack in a week," he says.

"Where's mom," you ask getting off of the couch.

"In the kitchen," your dad says.

You don't respond; you walk towards the kitchen. When you get to the kitchen, you see two men pressing their mouths against your mom's neck. One on the left, and one on the right. The man with light brown hair and eyes with a mole under his eye looks up at you. He's smiling and blood's all over his mouth.

"Oh my God, da-," you start to yell, but you the man who was staring at you puts his hand over your mouth.

He has you pinned to the wall. You struggle against his grasp,  but he doesn't loosen his hold. You look him in his eyes, and they're so beautiful. Before you know it, you're not fighting or worrying. He smiles, and you see your mother collapse to the ground. The funny thing is that it doesn't even bother you which is weird.

"What did yo-," your dad asks before getting shoved against the wall by the other man.

The man that's holding you against the wall forcefully kisses you on the lips. You're shocked, but you kiss him back. His fangs scrap your bottom lip, and he starts to roughly kiss your neck. You feel a sharp pain shoot up your neck, and you let out a series of gasps.

When you start to get light headed,  the other man says, "Brendon we need to get going. We can bring her with us."

Brendon stops biting your neck, and you try to focus on one thing because everything's spinning,  but all you can think about is Brendon.

"That means all the more fun for me," Brendon says smirking.

"I'm sure it will, but we have to get going. Now," the other man sternly says.

The man starts walking out of the room, and Brendon grabs your hand pulling you with him. You end up tripping because your suddenly so weak. Brendon looks back at you and sighs. He picks you up and puts you over his shoulder.

"Where are y-you taking me," you shakily ask as you fight to process what just happened.

"Don't worry. Oh I love the view from here... I can't wait until I-," he lowly whispers.

"Let her go Brendon," a unknown man says.

It's becoming increasingly difficult for you to keep you eyes open.

"And who's going to make us," Brendon's friend asks.

Brendon lets you stand up, and you sway side to side.

"Whoa -," you mumble. 

Brendon puts a finger over your mouth and whispers, "Shhh."

Your mouth automatically shuts, and Brendon smirks. In a drop of a pin, Brendon and his friend charges at the people who are standing in the shadows. You can't really see what's happening, but you can hear people grunting and growling. After countless minutes,  you can't stay awake any longer. As your legs fold, someone in a red dirty hoodie catches you. You catch a glimpse of his familiar face.