Brallon

Third Person P.O.V.

The third concert of The Gospel Tour has just ended, and the crowd goes wild. A couple of people are holding up Brallon signs. Dallon catches himself staring at a shirtless Brendon,  and he quickly pulls his eyes away. (Y/N) crosses his mind, and he feels a tiny bit guilty for loving Brendon and her. They throw things into the crowd and walk off stage.

"Hey, Dallon can I talk to you for a second" Brendon asks out of breath.

Something's wrong... he seems agitated.

"Yeah, sure," Dallon says getting nervous.

"We'll meet you guys on the tour bus," Brendon tells Kenneth, Dan, and Zack.

They walk away, and Dallon and Brendon stands there in awkward silence for a while.

"Something's going on between you two isn't it," Brendon asks Dallon.

"What? No! We've just been best friends ever since we were little babies," Dallon loudly says.

"It seems like you two are more than friends. The way you're always flirting with her, holding onto her, and making remarks about her," Brendon yells.

"Baby, you know I love you. Maybe there is some kind of attraction between me and her that I can't figure out, but I know I love you more than her," Dallon yells back.

"I don't believe you," Brendon yells storming off the side stage.

Dallon runs his fingers through his hair, and sighs. He starts pacing back and forth.

'What the hell just happened,' he asks himself.

After about five minutes of pacing around, Dallon walks back to the dressing room to see (Y/N) tied up in a chair with a cloth in her mouth preventing her from talking.

Your P.O.V.

Dallon walks in the room, and you struggle to get out of the chair. When he sees you, his eyes grow big, and he quickly walks towards you.

"Who done this," he asks getting within five feet of you.

"I did," Brendon says walking out with a joint.

He smokes it, and Dallon asks, "Why would you tie and gag her? You must be high already."

"She needs some sort of payback for wanting to take you from me Dal," Brendon says walking closer to him.

'Take Dallon from him? No, we're just friends,' you think to yourself.

"No Brendon it's wrong to treat someone like this," Dallon says.

Brendon chuckles and puts the joint out.

"It's not wrong to make her watch," Brendon smirks.

"Watch what," Dallon nervously asks.

Brendon's now right in front of him.

He rubs Dallon's chest and whispers, "Us."

'No, no, no,' you think over and over.

Dallon gulps, and Brendon leans in and kisses Dallon on the lips. Brendon wraps his arms around his waist, and Dallon wraps his arms around Brendon's neck. You see a bit of tongue and lip biting action. That's when things really start gettin heated. You struggle in the chair, but the ropes won't loosen. Brendon stands on his tip toes and runs his fingers through Dallon's hair. Brendon starts unbuttoning Dallon's shirt. Dallon slips his hands under Brendon's shirt. Once Brendon gets Dallon's shirt off, he pushes him against the wall.

'Oh holy fuck no this can't be happening,' you yell inside your head.

Brendon slips his shirt off, and he slips his hands in Dallon's pants.

'Don't you fucking do it, Brendon, ' you think.

There's movement in Dallon's pants, and seconds later Dallon starts moaning.

"You ready to give her a show," Brendon whispers glancing at you.

"Oh fuck you, Brendon,' you say inside your head.

Dallon nods his head and moans. Brendon smirks, and slips his hand out of Dallon's pants. Dallon quickly unzips Brendon's pants and lets them fall to the floor.

Brendon steps out of them whispers, "Well isn't someone in a hurry?"

"Oh shut up," Dallon growls.

Brendon raises his eyebrows, and basically rips Dallon's pants open. They're standing there in their boxers. They look each other up and down while you furiously stare at them. Brendon pins Dallon to the wall. Brendon has Dallon's arms pinned above his head, and he has his body pressed against Dallon's. Dallon starts kissing Brendon, and they're clearly biting each other's lips. Brendon slides his hands down Dallon's body,  and Dallon wraps his arms around Brendon's waist. Brendon moans and pulls Dallon's boxers off. You look away and stare at the ceiling. You've onky seen Dallon and Brendon naked about a dozen times, but that was when you guys were really wasted. Every time Brendon would convince you and Dallon to smoke some weed and drink beer, and that would lead to skinny dipping, truth or dares, and other things that you hope to forget about. You hear soft moaning and thudding.  You reluctantly look at them, andthe first thing  you see is Brendon's bare butt grinding against Dallon. Dallon has his lips pressed against Brendon's neck, and he starts moaning loudly. Brendon pushes Dallon down onto the ground, and Dallon stares at Brendon's midsection.

'Oh my... please don't do what I think you're about to do,' you think.

Brendon rubs the top of Dallon's head, and Dallon smirks. When Dallon starts to lean towards Brendon, you quickly close your eyes. Seconds later, you hear Brendon moaning and groaning.

'Please let this be over soon,' you think as you begin to hum Famous Last Words by My Chemical Romance in your head.

You try to drone out the moaning. Humming the song didn't work, so you hesitantly open your eyes. You see Brendon and Dallon laying on the floor having a heavy, intense makeout section. They're rubbing every inch of each other's bodies. Dallon quickly flips Brendon over with a thud. Brendon gives you a smirk before he lets out a loud moan. Dallon's thrusting himself into Brendon. Brendon claws the floor as he moans. You look away and try to get out of chair. You finally give up after ten minutes. Soon after that, Kenneth walks in and stops in his tracks.

You make a weird face at him, and he slightly yells, "I knew something was going on between you two!"

Dallon and Brendon quickly get up, and put on underwear. Kenneth walks over towards you and lets you go.

"Why the hell are you tied to a chair," he asks looking from you, to Brendon, to Dallon.

"Ask the psycho Brendon who did this to show me Dallon's his when I already know that," you exclaim rubbing your wrists.

"I'm sorry,  I just... I'm overprotective of my baby," Brendon says wrapping his arm around Dallon.

You decide to forgive him.

"It's okay, but I'll need to get drunk and high before I can really forgive you both," you say pointing at them.

"We have beer and joints on the bus. We have to get going for the next tour," Kenneth says.