Ryan's BDSM Really Did Work

You sit on the couch drinking a forth bottle of beer when Ryan walks in.

"Hey babe, why are you sitting in the dark," he asks  turning on the light.

"I don't know, " you slur laughing a little bit.

"You're drunk," he says sitting his guitar down.

"So what if  I am," you laugh.

"What's the matter," Ryan asks sitting down beside you.

"I'm pregnant," you say out of nowhere.

"What? Then why are you drinking," Ryan asks taking the beer away from you.

"No, remember what the doctor said.... I can't have any," you slur taking the beer from him.

"So that's what the problem is...... why would you trick me like that," Ryan asks looking hurt.

"Oh, I'm sorry Ry," you slur sitting the beer down on the table and wrapping your arms around his neck.

"I know," Ryan says looking at you.

"Maybe we should just stop trying to have kids," you slur.

"No, we could try again right now," he whispers smiling.

"I think you just love having sex with me," you slur running your fingers through his hair.

"Really? I think you love having me inside you," Ryan whispers letting his mouth brush  against your ear.

"Nope," you mumble shaking your head slightly.

"So this," he whispers rubbing his hand on your thigh, "doesn't turn you on?"

"Not in the slightest way," you lie.

You run your finger down his chest to the waistband of his pants. You smirk and he bites his lip as your hand goes further down to his thigh.

You lean in and whisper, "Does this turn you on?"

He starts breathing harder, and he swallows harder.

"No," he croaks out.

"You're such a lair Ry," you slur laughing.

"You're the liar," he says moving his hand closer to your private area.

"I'm not," you slur trying to play it off like you don't care, but inside you want him to throw you in bed.

He pulls you onto him where you're sitting in his lap facing him.

"Why don't you just admit," he whispers playing wih your hair.

"Admit what," you slur smiling as you feel him throbbing though his pants.

He's at a loss for words, so you gently nip at his eat lobe. He becomes hard, and you look him in his eyes.

"You're compl-," you whisper getting cut off by Ryan picking you up.

"Where are you taking me," you whisper looking him in the eyes.

"Just shut up," he says.

"Why, are you mad," you ask smiling.

"Why? How about because you keep fucking teasing me. You never do that," he says opening the bedroom door.

"There's always need for a ch-," you whisper getting thrown onto the bed.

Ryan takes his shoes off, and you sit up.