Record Deal to Decay Dance

You are in the second row jumping up and down and singing along to Time to Dance.  Everyone around you is doing the same thing. The music's blasting, and fans are on the huge screen above the stage.

Brendon's singing, "Have some composure. Where is your posture? Oh no nooo!"

When he suddenly starts unbuttoning his shirt. He takes it off and throws it to the side of the stage. You and the crowd scream.

'God, he's so hot,' you think to yourself.

Sweat runs down his face and bare chest. He starts jumping up and down and shaking his head.

"When I say shotgun, you say wedding. Shotgun, " he points the microphone towards the crowd.

You all throw your arms up and scream, "Wedding!"

He smiles and sings, "Shotgun."

"Wedding," you all scream throwing your arms in the air.

You continue to jump and sing along to the song. Brendon jumps up and down. A Brallon moment even happens where Brendon kisses Dallon on the neck. At the end of the song after everyone's done cheering.

Brendon shouts, "Woah, you guys are all crazy mother fuckers, but I love you anyway!"

Everyone screams and claps.

He chuckles and asks, "How about we mix things up tonight?"

Everyone screams, and Dallon says, "I think they want us to."

"Well then... which one of you lucky people want to get up here," Brendon asks pacing the stage with his hand on his hip.

Everyone goes crazy... especially you. You jump up and down as high as you can and scream at the top of your lungs.

"Please. Oh my God.... I freaking love you," you scream, but it blends with all the other screams.

Brendon paces back and forth while Dallon and Kenneth play.

"Hmmmm.... shit this is going to be harder than I thought," he says wiping his forehead. 

After 5 long minutes, he finally says, "Alright, alright I know who's going to come give me a sweaty hug."

Everyone starts to get quiet. Brendon stops right in front of your section. Your heart starts to beat like crazy. He looks you directly in your eyes and points at you.

"The girl right there in the wicked Panic! Tie dye shirt," Brendon says smirking.

You stare at him in complete shock. Everyone turns to face you, and you feel yourself being nudged forward. You're too shocked to say anything as you're lifted over the barracids. You look over to see Zach lifting you on the stage. Brendon sits the microphone down and helps you up. You finally process what happened.

"I promised you a sweaty hug," Brendon says wrapping his arms around you and lifting you up.

'Oh my God... Brendon freaking Urie's hugging me, and he's shirtless,' you yell inside your head.

He puts you down.

"What's your name," he asks tilting the microphone toward you.

"(Y/N)," you say.

"Alright,(Y/N)," he turns toward the crowd, "the next song is called Always dedicated to (Y/N)," Brendon shouts.

He wraps his arm around you. You wrap your arm around his waist. His body's sticky from the sweat. The guys start playing, and you and Brendon start swaying. You're trying so hard not to scream. The crowd starts swaying there arms side to side.