Thanks Pete

You sit in between Patrick and Brendon. Sitting on your row is Joe, Andy, Pete, Patrick,  you, Brendon, Dallon, and Kenneth. You have on  the new black dress that Patrick bought you for the Alternative Press Music Awards and a pair of black converse. He couldn't talk you out of wearing them. You hold Patrick's hand as the nominees for Artist of the Year are being announced.

"Are you nervous," you whisper smiling at him.

"Yeah," he mumbles.

He grips your hand tighter. The members of Korn announce, "And the winner is Fall Out Boy!"

"Yay, Congrats guys," you say before Patrick kisses you on the lips.

You clap along with everyone else until they get on stage.

Brendon whispers, "Your hand's red from where he held it."

You look down at your hand which is red.

"Oh, he was holding it tight," you say.

Everyone gets quiet when the guys start talking. You smile while Pete's talking. Patrick just looks so hot up there on stage in his leather jacket, black button up shirt, and fedora smiling.

Pete finally says, "And thanks Mark Hoppus for being my dad."

Everyone including you lets out a laugh. Patrick steps up to the microphone. You bite your lip to contain a laugh. The microphone's taller than Patrick. He stands on his tip toes, but it's still too tall. Brendon starts laughing. That makes you start laughing.

Patrick says, "I just want to thank this mike stand for being really tall," Patrick says.

Pete quickly smiles and places his hands under Patrick's underarms. He lifts him up, so that he's height level with it.

"Thanks Pete," Patrick says in an awkwardly high pitched voice.

That makes you, Brendon, Dallon, and Kenneth start laughing even harder. They walk backstage. You and the guys continue to laugh your heads off. Dallon nudges Brendon, and Brendon falls out of his chair laughing. Tears start rolling down your face. After what seems like forever, you guys finally stop laughing. Pete, Patrick, Andy, and Joe are half way through with The Phoenix. You catch Pete making a confused face at us, so you wave. They finally finish perfoming. Mark Hoppus announces that it's over. You follow Brendon, Dallon, and Kenneth indoors. You work your way back to Fall Out Boy's dressing room where Patrick, Pete, Andy, and Joe are. Patrick sees you and comes to hug you.

"What were you, Brendon, Dallon, and Kenneth laughing about," Pete asks wiping his forehead with a towel.

"Because of Patrick getting all embarrassed and saying 'Thanks Pete' in a really high voice," you say holding back laughter.

You look at Patrick who's blushing.

"You think anyone else noticed it," Patrick shly asks.

"Definitely,  but it was adorable," you say smiling.

"Hopefully, no one noticed and won't be stuck on it forever," Pete says.

"Yeah, now it's time for the after party," Joe says raising his hands in the air.

"Shouldn't we take a shower or something," Andy asks.

"Yes. Most definitely," Patrick says.

                            After one hour and a half

You guys get into the limo to go to the after party. Pete's already pouring the champagne that was back there.

"You guys want any," he asks.

"Yes," Joe says taking a full glass.

"No,"Andy says.

Pete looks at you and Patrick.

"I'll take a little," Patrick says.

"No thanks," you say.

Pete raises his eyebrows and hands Patrick a glass. "What," you ask glancing at Patrick.

"Nothing," Pete says.

"What is it Pete," you ask again.

"Well, it's just you never turn champagne down when your offered it. Is there a reason why," Pete says.

You and Patrick look at each other. You raise your eyebrows,  and Patrick nods and smiles.

"Well...," Patrick says smiling ear to ear.

"I'm pregnant," you say smiling.

"Awwwww," Andy says smiling.

"Our kids can be best friends," Joe says smiling.

"I thought you didn't even know what sex was Patrick. I'm going to text Meagan," Pete laughs.

Patrick starts blushing and says, "Thanks Andy, Joe, and thanks Pete."

"Thanks guys, and Pete, Meagan already knows," you say.

He puts the phone down and asks, "How?"

"She's the one that suggested that I buy a pregnancy test. She was the first person to know. She told me what to expect. Then, I told Patrick," you say.

"All our kids are going to grow up together," Pete says patting Patrick on the back.

"How far along are you," Andy asks.

"A month," you say.

"When are you going to tell people," Joe asks.

You look at Patrick who says, "We are actually going to announce it at the after party tonight."

"I don't want to get in front of everyone," you nervously say.

"It's fine," Patrick says smiling at you.

Damn his smile, you can't say no to him when he's smiling.

"Fine," you say.

Patrick kisses you on the lips. The limo stops, and the driver opens the door.