un

once upon a time, in a kingdom far away, a young, innocent princess lived contently in a lavish castle on a hill. the villagers below live harmoniously together and they all collectively loved their princess.

the girl was beautiful with her locks of silky golden hair that flowed past her shoulders, her perfect unblemished fair skin, large, warm almond shaped eyes set in her skull and a pair of full lips as red as blood.

she was the picture perfect princess who often visited the village and provided the less fortunate with food and wonderful gifts.

so of course it was obvious that her name would spread all across the lands to other kingdoms with handsome princes hoping that they could win her hand in marriage. but it is also inevitable that her name would spread to less pleasant places as well... 

one day as the sun was setting, the princess decided to run off to the forest to pick some flowers. she was convinced that there was no one in the world that would try to hurt her or harm her. after all she hasn't met anyone like that, everyone she met only showered her with kindness and nothing else.

it must have been a horrible surprise for her when she crossed a path of an evil witch. at this point even the witch has heard of her kindness and beauty. the evil lady felt nothing but green envy once seeing the girl's face and casted her away to a mysterious tower far away.

the tower was cold and damp. everything was a gloomy shade of grey. she was miserable. the princess, being sheltered her entire life, never felt this cold and scared before. the girl wept and cried hoping that one day someone would pass by and hear her cries.

news of the missing princess spread like wildfire and the king announced that whoever could bring her back safely could marry the princess. princes across all kingdoms burned with determination hoping that they could be the one to rescue the girl.

many tried but all failed either getting devoured by wild animals in the woods or running out of food and water. people were starting to give up hope and so was the princess.

all until one day, someone managed to reach the tower. riding on a strong white stallion, a prince adorned silver armour and an impressive sword arrived at the base of the tower. "don't fret princess, i am here to set you free!"

the princess looked down from the small tower window and the moment her eyes fell onto the prince she fell in love. when the prince raised his head, he awed at the beauty of the princess. he knew at that moment it was love at first-

oh? this story isn't to your taste? hmm... how about this one...

the prince drew out his gleaming sword and using all his force, pushed it into the dragon's neck. the scaly beast swayed in the air before crashing onto the ground with a loud thud. the prince stood heroically above the body and-

this one isn't either? i must say, you are quite a picky reader... then perhaps you're looking for something more like this...

kwon soonyoung knows fairytales and as a child, he adored them. he has practically read all of them that exist in the royal library and his mother read a different one to him every night up until he said that he was too old for bedtime stories.

soonyoung was quite a hyper child so everyone around the castle was a bit surprised to see that he could have the patience to read. in fact, the little boy could almost always be found in the library curled up on a couch reading staring intently at a book. if he wasn't in the library, he was outside the castle releasing all his pent up energy, battling his best friend hong jisoo with wooden swords.