thank you

fairytale is complete!

it feels absolutely surreal for me to be writing this right now.

first off, i'd like to give a special thanks to FW and JY for helping me with the planning of my story. next, i'd like to thank all the readers. whether you were a silent one or not, someone who was here from the start or joined in later, i thank you for taking the time to read this book and supporting me!

every single comment, view, vote made my day. thank you for sticking with me through the boring parts, the sad parts and the frustrating parts!

i actually first got the idea for fairytale while i was swimming. when i left the pool i wrote it down as soon as i could and started my planning and researching. during my research process i got to read a bunch of really amazing fantasy books and fairytales as well as watch a lot of disney movies that i never got to watch when i was younger.

my main focus for fairytale would probably be the plot and i guess i'm pretty satisfied with how it turned out but i do wish i could have created a bigger contrast between nytis and reinwa. nytis was based off of the edo period in japan history while reinwa was supposed to be more "free" and less isolated/more advanced. now thinking about it... if i made reinwa and the rest of the world set in the 2000s while nytis was still "stuck in the past" that would have been an interesting idea... perhaps i'll do something like that in another story ε-('∀`; )

i enjoyed writing this story lots of the time (sometimes i would get super emotional while writing like when i wrote jihoon and soonyoung finally meeting again) other times i would be tearing my hair out in frustration because i had no idea what to do/how to write something. there were so many nights where i had dreams about this book while sleeping and sometimes i would be up late in the night just thinking about different scenes from this book (yes, this book means a lot to me).

aside from the plot, i love bringing all sorts of personalities into my characters. since i'm getting into characters i remember getting a comment about someone asking "is this person from [insert kpop group]?". to answer this question, all the characters excluding the ones from svt are original characters so no, (this applies to all books) but you can imagine them as anyone you like.

while i was writing fairytale, i don't know why but i often thought about them and listed them from strongest to weakest and i thought some of you might be interested so i'll write the list down below. just a heads up, it'll only be the main-ish characters!

SWORD FIGHTING
strongest to weakest

-kwon soonyoung
-wen junhui
(there's a large difference in skill between second and third)
-xin dojin
-song dongyun
-hong jisoo
-choi seungcheol
-xu minghao
-song kitae
-lee chan
-lee jihoon
-yoon jeonghan

PHYSICAL COMBAT
strongest to weakest

-hong jisoo or xu minghao
(you can decide for yourself)
-wen junhui
-kwon soonyoung
-xin dojin
-choi seungcheol
(everyone below is... pretty shitty 😂)
-yoon jeonghan
-lee jihoon
-lee chan
-song kitae
-song dongyun

that was just a small little thing i thought would be fun, now you can mash them together and decide who's overall the strongest out of all of them :) but i lowkey wanna see a fight happen between jisoo and minghao...

now i'm going to share some of my future ideas for books that i have planned! i have four different ones that are currently being planned for, however the plans for all of them are far from complete. there are two i have in mind for now. one called between the lines of good and evil (the name might change and also haha, no more one word titles) which i originally planned to be a jeongcheol book but then somehow turned into a jihancheol. it will be an angel, demon, human book. the other one is called love and other drugs of white, red and blue which might be seoksoo, might be junhao i'm not too sure yet... anyways, it's... kinda a weird one... 😂 the last book plans are very not well developed yet. one called earl, a svt au i wanted to write for a while now but then i realized i needed to change the plot almost entirely... and another junhao one that... to be honest i don't even have a plan for yet.

i'd also like to say that school started up for me and the school i'm going to is very heavy on academics. the last few chapters of fairytale were actually pre-written because i was scared i wouldn't have enough time to write to write everyday and it turns out i was right; i didn't have any time at all :( . this means that if i publish another book the updates will be very slow, so no more daily updates (*cris*) and when i say slow, i mean like  s l o w.

i originally planned a few short extras for fairytale but now schools up, i don't think i'll have time to write them until quite a while later. i'm also a little concerned about my health and sitting in front of a computer for hours each day probably isn't super great... i hope that i won't leave wattpad but just keep in mind that if i publish a book, things will be a lot different from how they are now.

once again, thank you all. please, if there's any constructive criticism you'd like to give, i'd be more than happy to read it. i hope i'll see some of you in the future, and again, thank you for your support! stay happy, stay healthy! ❤️

-june