trente-six

nytis

"jihoonie! jihoon! hooonie!"

heading out of the washroom, jihoon and soonyoung weren't expecting to be stopped at the entrance by a mob of children.

"who's that?"

"yeah! he has funny eyes!"

"look at his hair!"

"silver?!"

"he must be really old!"

hearing the comments floating out of the children's mouths, jihoon cracked a small smile. "no crowding outside the washrooms." slowly but surely, the two boys managed to herd most of the kids out back to the main hall.

"ah, so that's where all the kids went," seungcheol smiled, glancing up from the ground. he was in the middle of playing dolls with a little girl, when the sound of children got louder and louder. "ji, where did you.." seungcheol narrowed his eyes and looked at jihoon's face.

"cheol, i was just outside."

seungcheol grabbed his crutches, stood up and furiously beckoned jihoon over. now that the children were distracted by soonyoung, jihoon weaved through their bodies over to seungcheol. he was slightly worried, soonyoung said i looked fine.. what if cheol can tell?

squinting at jihoon's face, seungcheol pulled him to the side, "did you.. and soonyoung have a hot make out session out there or what?" without waiting for an answer, the man sighed and continued talking, "i knew that there was something fishy going on between you two! you don't have to hi-

"no!" jihoon whisper yelled, eyes darting over to soonyoung for a split second, (the boy was currently pinned to the ground by the kids). he rolled his eyes, so that's where seungcheol's mind flew. "there is nothing going on between us! i just went for a little walk."

"oh really," seungcheol's eyes traveled around jihoon's face, not believing the boy one bit. seungcheol knows when jihoon is lying and jihoon knows that seungcheol knows that he's lying. "mm.. alright then. ji, remember that chan and i are here for you."

"i know," jihoon gave seungcheol a tight smile before realizing something. "oh and speaking of chan, where is he?" now looking, jihoon couldn't spot chan anywhere.

"he's upstairs trying to get the kids to sleep. don't you remember nap time?" ahh, hey then if it was nap time.. jihoon looked at the kids who were pulling at soonyoung's hair and tickling the red faced boy.

"tickle him three times and then pull his hair! that's the magical way to make soonyoungie come back from the dead!"

jihoon watched as the children tickle soonyoung way more than three time and then pull his hair a lot harder than needed too. "rwar!" soonyoung sat up hands up, looking like claws, "soonyoung's back from the dead!" all the children shrieked.

"zombies don't 'rwar'!"

"he's a special zombie!"

"run or he might eat you!"

jihoon stopped a little boy in his path, "sho.. don't you have nap time right now?"

"w-what nap time?" jihoon laughed softly at the lying child.

"cheol, help me bring him upstairs will you?" sho whined as jihoon nudged him in the direction of the older. seungcheol nodded and slowly led the kid away. jihoon turned his attention back to soonyoung.

"soonyoung, the younger ones are supposed to be sleeping right now." jihoon said, stopping him mid act. "can you help me bring them up?" soonyoung paused, slightly out of breath before nodding.

"all you little children!" soonyoung yelled, "if you don't head up to your beds, zombie soonyoung will tickle your feet and pinch your nose! rwar!" the mouths of children dropped into little "o"s.

"to the beds!"

"hurry!"

jihoon couldn't help but laugh, soonyoung was ridiculously good at working with kids. soonyoung looked at jihoon and shot him a wide grin. "you too jihoonie, or else zombie soonyoung's gonna get you!"

"you're unbelievable." nonetheless, he followed the children up the stairs.

standing in the familiar little rooms, jihoon and soonyoung were currently trying to usher the last child into bed. apparently zombie soonyoung wasn't working on this particular child.

"jaeho, we'll still be here when you wake up." jihoon said, patting the boy's head. "you'll have even more energy after you sleep."

the little boy pouted, ".. are you sure?"

smiling, jihoon pulled back the covers on the bed. "yes, yes we're sure." jaeho crawled in beneath the covers and looked at soonyoung and jihoon.

"wait!" he called out, just as the two were walking to the door. "check for monsters.." soonyoung dropped to the ground and checked under the bed.

"no monsters!" he said cheerily. jaeho sighed in relief and settled back in bed.

"soonyoungie is like how daddy was like, hoonie reminds me of mommy." jihoon was at a loss of words and soonyoung only let out a small chuckle, ears turning a little red. jaeho's big eyes stared at them. "kiss here." the child's tiny hand pointed at his forehead. soonyoung smiled endearingly at the boy and gently kissed his forehead.

jihoon came forward and placed one on the side of his face. "sweet dreams, jaeho." eyes still wide, jaeho gripped onto jihoon's hand.

"now mommy and daddy kiss."

reddening, jihoon gently slipped out of the child's grip. "we're not-

"i can't sleep without it." he pouted.

knowing that jihoon didn't feel comfortable doing so, soonyoung knelt by the child, "how about i tell you a story instead? i know these really cool ones that have dragons in them." jaeho puffed up his cheeks, not answering.

looking at the unsatisfied boy, jihoon felt a little bad. you said that you would do anything as long as it made them happier... jihoon then looked at soonyoung, who was doing some hand puppet show. he was the one who told me to not be so uptight...

jihoon quickly leaned down and placed a very light kiss on soonyoung's cheek, pulling away after a split second. it was crazy how something small like that could make soonyoung's entire brain go haywire.

"goodnight jaeho." jihoon ruffled the boy's hair. seeing his wide smile, jihoon felt like he accomplished something big. yanking, soonyoung to his feet, he waved at the child once more before closing the door.

only then did his face turn red. "sorry," he said meekly, while covering his face. soonyoung blinked out of daze.

"i-it's good, i mean- fine.. i-it's okay." the boy mumbled out, he still couldn't get over and probably will never get over, how soft they were. eyes falling back on jihoon's lips, soonyoung unconsciously swallowed.

"let's pretend that never happened... we should probably head down now." turning, jihoon headed back down the stairs thinking, it was just a friendly kiss, just a friendly kiss, nothing more. just a friend-

fairytale | soonhoonजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें