ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣 𝟚𝟠

Eunha's Pov:

Eunha's Pov:

It had been 1 month ever since we officially became a couple and for the one month that we have together, it had been the best. He have been the best boyfriend that I can ever ask for, he is very sweet and caring towards me which really warms my heart.

He will pick me up and drive me to school so that we can go to school together, he will also take me out to eat together and I can't ever ask for more. Today marks our first monthsary together and I already have an idea on what to do for him after school.

But first, I'm going to get ready for school or else I'm going to be late. I quickly went to the bathroom and did my morning routine and changed into the clothes that I will be wearing for school.

I decided to walk to school today so I quickly eat my breakfast then head to school

I decided to walk to school today so I quickly eat my breakfast then head to school. When I arrived, its already 8 so I went to my locker and get my things then head to my class. When I opened the door, I'm the only one who's there but I went inside and sat on my usual seat and waited for the bell to ring.

I decided to open my phone and decided to call seohee, when she answered I then told her about my plan for today and she would actually help me.

" hey seohee, good morning" I greeted her.

"morning eunha, where are you now? I'm at school already" she said.

"oh I'm at class, can you go here now? I want to talk to you about my plan for today" I said to her.

"today?what about today?" she asked.

"it's mine and yoongi's monthsary" I replied.

"oh really, happy monthsary. Alright i'll go there now" she told me.

"thanks seohee and see ya" I said and cut the call. Less than a minute, she arrived and sat next to me.

" So, what is your plan eunha?" she asked.

"Well, one I know that yoongi have something prepared for me and he always gives me flowers and treats me on a small date so I really want to do something for him" I said and she nodded.