One

The concept of this book moves fast.
You'll understand later in the story why.
Not edited ignore misspelled words please, and I'm not the best writer so don't get on me too bad but enjoy❤️.

N'saya Marie pov:

I sat in my Apartment typing out my essay over juveniles being sentenced as adults. My professor wanted each of us to write on this subject then turn in what we think.

"Girl you always typing something." My roommate Gavin said. Gavin was my gay Bestfriend since the 8th grade.

Now we're sophomores in college and we share an apartment off campus since neither of us can afford to live on campus.

"I know but I really need to get this done the deadlines Friday and I have other work to do so I'm just knocking this out," I told him as I revised my article.

"Whatever, but anyways girl I'm getting me some senior dick tonight." He said sticking his tongue out and twerking

"You so crazy,." I said to him as I laughed and continued to type away on my laptop.

"And you love me for it bitch don't forget it." He said doing the period hand motion.

"So who's the lucky senior?" I asked him as I got ready to submit my assignment.

"Girl I don't know yet but it's a lot of lowkey gay guys on campus and it's going to be a party tonight at one of the frat houses so me and you are going." He said taking me back a little.

"You know I don't do parties and I have work to do." I told him.

"Bitch look I love you and I wouldn't be your friend if I ain't tell you but you need to let it go, these are new people we're not in high school no more we're in College." He told me as I remembered that night.

Flash back

I laid in the bed slowly drifting unconscious as I heard faint screams.

Flashback over

"That's not Why I don't wanna go I just don't do parties." I lied.

"well to bad Cause your ass going you not staying in this hot ass apartment eating TV dinners and smelling like ass all day." He told me and I looked at him in shock.

"Well baby it do smell like ass sometimes." He said making me laugh.

"Now go get ready in your best shit we gotta leave in 3 hours, and best believe if any nigga even rub you the wrong way I'll knock his head off his fucking shoulders." He said making me laugh.

"Better yet I might give them a lil ride to show them what they missing out on." He smirked at me and my mouth dropped.

I walked in my room and went through my closet looking for outfits.

I was socially scared.

Everything written is my work.
This story is completely fictional and made up. If you see anything In this book you happen to see somewhere else it's coincidental because all of this is my work and ideas!! Enjoy the story❤️.