Thirty Eight

Nsaya Marie pov:Tuesday

Nsaya Marie pov:
Tuesday..

I sat up in the hospital bed and bottle fed Kaylin. Her eyes finally opened last night and ever since then she's been rolling them at everybody and balling her fist up.

  "She is so mean." Gavin said as he watched her roll her eyes at him.

  "I think she gets it from bam." I chuckled thinking about her daddy.

  "How you feeling about that?" My grandpa asked me and I sighed.

  "Honestly I don't want him around my child." I told them and my grandma clapped her hands.

  "Exactly don't let him around Kaylin he's a dangerous criminal." She told me and my grandpa looked at her.

  "Grace he is not a criminal we don't even know if he did it yet." My grandpa said. The truth is bam was tooken in as a suspect he didn't have any charges yet.

  "Don't listen to your grandfather keep him away and keep Kaylin safe." She told me and Kaylin turned her head and looked at her and
Rolled her eyes.

  "She is a mean one." Gavin said and I laughed. Kaylin was just born a week ago and already don't play about her daddy.

  "I say you let him see his child there's no evidence he did that you heard what his uncle said." My grandpa told me and my mom sighed.

  "What negativity do you have to say Rochelle?" He asked my mom and she looked at me.

  "I actually am agreeing with you dad, Nsaya you know how it was growing up with no father don't do that to Kaylin she doesn't deserve that she deserves to know her real parents together or not." My mom said and I nodded my head.

  "Y'all are not concern about the safety of the child, he is a felon and I will not let you raise my great grandchild around him." My grandma said.

  "It's not your child Ma, Nsaya is my child and that is her child whatever she wants to do with her is up to her." My mom said.

   "And Rochelle is right grace so mind your business." My grandpa told her and she stormed out of the room.

  My grandpa sighed then left out behind her.
   "Gavin you mind?" My mom asked him and he stood up and left out.

  It was a long pause as I continue to feed Kaylin who was wide awake.

     "I'm proud of you marie." She told me as she walked closer to my bed.

  "I know I haven't been the best mother but I know your going to give Milani everything you didn't have." She told me and I gave her a small smile.

  Before I could say anything the door opened and I seem bams face.

  "Can I talk to her for a second?" He asked my mom and she looked at me then him and left out of the room.

  I watched as he walked closer to my bed and I held my baby tighter as the room was silent.

  "Nsaya I'm sorry." He told me but I ignored him and rubbed Kaylin hair as she looked at bam.

  "I promise you i wanted to make the delivery."  He told me and I shook my head no.

  "Did you do it?" I asked him and he dropped his head low.

  "It was either him or me." He told me and my eyes swell up with tears. I can't believe he did this.

  "My father made me do it, if you don't do a favor for him then he kills you and I couldn't risk it." He told me.

  "Sebastian didn't bother anybody." I told him and he looked up at me.

  "Sebastian killed my brothers daughter and his wife." He told me and I shook my head no not believing it.

  "You don't believe me? I can show you the video." He said pulling his phone out and showing me a video of Sebastian creeping around a house then shooting 2 people.

  I jumped from the gunshot sounds and he put his phone away.

  "The life I live is kill or get killed." He told me as he stared at Kaylin.

  "Well quit that life." I told him as I pulled Kaylin bottle from her mouth.

  "It's not that easy my own father would kill me if I even tried." He told me as he tried to get on the bed with me and I scooted over letting him in.

  "My grandma was so quick of accusing you i didn't know what to think." I told him as he rubbed Kaylin hair making her giggle.

  "Now you know the truth, and I'm sorry
You had to witness that I know how fucked up it is having somebody die before your eyes." He told me as he made Kaylin laugh.

  "Want to hold her?" I asked him and he nodded his head. I handed her to him and showed him how to prop her head up right.

  She looked at him and smiled as he looked back at her.

  "All she do is roll her eyes at me." I told him and she looked over at me and rolled her eyes
Making us laugh.

I don't know rather to believe bam or not, but I just want him and Kaylin to have a good relationship.