fourty four

Nsaya Marie pov:

Nsaya Marie pov:

   I woke up to the smell of food. I stood up from the couch and pulled my dress down and walked into the kitchen seeing bam cooking and Kaylin watching Mulan on the kitchens tv.

   "You can cook?" I asked bam and he turned Around and looked at me.

   "Yeah I could do a little something." He told me and I nodded my head.

  "You got any extra toothbrushes and face towels around here ?" I asked him.

  "Under the sink in the bathroom." He told me and I left out to do my hygeine.

  I left out of the bathroom and went back into the kitchen seeing Kaylin fast asleep and bam putting food on plates.

  "Here you go." He said handing me a plate and I sat down with it and looked at him.

     "Thank you." I said and put the plate down. I watched as bam picked up Kaylin then left out of the kitchen with her.

  I ate my food until bam walked back in the kitchen.

  "you know you ain't have to sleep on the couch you could've just slept with me." He smirked at me and I laid my fork against the plate and looked at him.

  "Bam stop trying play with my feelings ." I told him and he looked at me and tilted his head.

  "Nah if anything you playing with my feelings you went on a date with a whole Nigga yesterday knowing what we got going on." He told me.

  "We don't have anything going on bam. We never acknowledged that." I told him and he laughed.

  "So me kissing you was nothing?" He asked me and I shook my head no.

  "Until we're in a relationship I'm free to do what I want." I told him and he nodded his head.

  "Then Let's get into a relationship then." He told me and I felt my heart drop.

  "No your just using that as a excuse." I told him.

  "Nah Nsaya I'm for real i think you got the memo that I'm feeling you and you can't even deny you feeling me So we should try to work out a relationship for Kaylin." He told me and I sighed.

  "no rush answer think about it." he said then walked out of the kitchen.

Was he serious?