Twenty eight

N'saya Marie POV: 3 months later

N'saya Marie POV:
3 months later...

  I sat in my room packing boxes. I'm finally moving in my apartment today after months of searching I found one and put the down payment.

  "Girl you really leaving me?" Gavin asked me as he helped me fold my clothes.

   "I got to get prepared for my child Gavin I'm 5 months pregnant I got 4 more to go." I told him.

   "I can't wait to meet my niece." He said I found out at my last appointment that I was having a girl.

   Bam missed the appointment and I haven't heard from him since we got the paternity test done and he asked me to come to his house which I didn't go to.

Instead of stressing it I just decided to get on my grind.

    "So I plan on moving out soon to I don't want to share a house with that bitch." Gavin said referring to Kennedy and I nodded my head.

  "I mean I don't blame you but you know you can stay with me until you get your own place." I told him and he nodded his head.

   "I can't wait until my baby get here so many memories are gonna be made." I said thinking about my baby.

  "Did you tell your grandparents the gender yet?" Gavin asked me.

   "Yea their excited my mom still haven't said much about it." I said. Me and Gavin continued to talk until we heard a large bang coming from the living room.

  We walked inside the living room seeing Kennedy bussing out the tv screen and messing up the living room.

   "What the fuck are you doing?" Gavin asked her.

   "Stupid bitch your the reason king won't talk to me." She said pointing a bat at me.

   "What are you talking about ?" I asked her as she destroyed more stuff.

   "I was sleeping with him and you had
To go and get pregnant and ruin everything." She said as she cried.

  Gavin looked at me as she continued to hit stuff with the baseball bat.

  "I'm calling the police." I told gavin and she pointed the bat at me as I pulled out my phone calling the police station.

  "Bitch I don't care that's why that train that was ran on you I set that up you gone learn about fucking with me." She said and I dropped my phone looking at her.

  "Yes bitch I did that don't be suprised you shouldn't have been trying to talk to Tony." She said and tears fell down my face a knock came on the door and I Opened it seeing bam standing there with his hands in his pockets.

  "You a snake ass bitch who does that?" Gavin asked and I walked next to him and bam followed me.

  "Tell bam how you got a train ran on you gone head and tell him." She yelled out as I continued to cry.

  I looked up at bam who looked confused and then backed at Kennedy.

   "Gone head and tell him." She said pulling out her phone. Me, bam, and Gavin phone vibrated and we looked at it seeing she sent us a video.

  I pressed play seeing me laying back on a bed while Tony and all his boys stood around me jerking off on to my face.

  "Oh my god." I said and ran to my room. How could she do this? She knows what I went through and she's trying to sabotage me.

  My life is ruined.