Fifteen

N'saya Marie Pov:

N'saya Marie Pov:

"So where you making him take you?" Gavin asked me as he flat ironed my hair.

"To Altitude Trampoline park." I said as I thought about how fun I had there when I was a kid.

"I remember we went there our first play date it was so fun your mom snuck us in and all." Gavin told me.

"I remember that I through up in the parking lot from eating to much pizza." I told him.

"Girl yes that was fun." He said finishing the last few touches of my hair.

"Do you like him?" He asked me as I stared in the mirror.

"I don't know, I mean he's a complete ass hole but he does have a charming side I like." I told him.

"Well as long as he charming for you I wouldn't wanna kill a nigga." Gavin told me and I laughed.

I got up looking at myself in the mirror I had on a grey nike suit with some slides I was looking good.

"Welp he's in the living room with Kennedy so you better make a grand appearance." He told me and I smiled.

"Thank you gavin." I told him.
"Anytime bitch and if Kennedy ask I charged you." He told me and I nodded my head walking to the living room.

"I'm ready." I said and he looked up from his phone at me.

"Damn." He mumbled and my cheeks grew red.

"As always you look good." Kennedy told me with a small smile.

"Thanks boo." I told her as he stood up walked towards me.

"Be home by 11 on the dot no later then and don't do any grown folks business." Kenned in said.

Flashback:

"Be home by 11 and don't be having no sex or ima break ya ass." My mom told me gavin and Kennedy.

Flashback over.

"Of course not." I said then walked out the door with king.

We walked down the stairs going to his car and buckling up.

"So where we going?" He asked me and I smirked putting the address in his gps.

"Just drive you will see when we get there." I told him and he glanced at me then back over at his steering wheel.

We drove in silence as the radio played meek mill dangerous on the radio real low and his Ac blew.

"So when you were a kid what did you want to be when you grew up?" I asked him as I watched him drive.

"I wanted to be a police officer but ion really fuck with the police like that nomore." He told me and I nodded my head.

"I always wanted to be a nurse." I told him as he continued to drive.

"Oh yea? Why?" He asked me and I sat back and look forward.

Flashback:

"Daddy doc mcstuffins is my hero I love her I wanna be just like her one day." I told my dad as we played hospital.

Flashback over.

"My dad." I told him as I stared out of the window.

"Me and him use to play doctor and he taught me all this shit and showed me all the stuff they do and I always wanted to do it." I told him.

"That's what's up so don't stop until you get it done." He told me pulling into the trampoline park.

"Damn shorty you brung me to the trampoline park?" He asked and I laughed.

"I haven't been here in a while but trust me we gone have fun." I told him getting out of the car.

We walked inside and got the socks to Jump and travelled the whole park together. It was fun and I got to know some more about him.

I think I was catching slight feelings.