fifty two

Nsaya Marie pov:3 months later

Nsaya Marie pov:
3 months later...

   I woke up from my nap and seeing kaylin wide awake next to me. I was now back at home living my regular life minus I was jobless.

  I got fired from foot locker after missing a couple days and I've been looking for a replacement job but nobody's hiring.

   "You hungry mommy's baby?" I asked kaylin who turned 5 months today.

  She looked at me and stuck her tounge out and put her finger in her mouth making spit bubbles.

   "Let's go get you something to eat." I said walking downstairs putting her in her high chair.

   I was now 4 months pregnant and I get to find the gender out in a few weeks.

    I went and put some Oatmeal on the stove and gave her one of her toys as I poured juice in her bottle.

    "here you go stinka." I told  her as she reached for her juice.

   I laughed and handed it to her then turning the oatmeal off and sitting it in the freezer.

   I heard my phone ring from the counter and looked at bam contact. I answered the phone as I looked at a nosey kaylin.

  "Hello?" I answered the phone.

   "Yo what you and kaylin doing right now?" I asked him.

  "I'm about to feed her why?" I asked him.

   "Get her dressed I'm taking y'all shopping today." He told me and I sighed.

  "Bam you can take her shopping today you don't have to buy me anything." I told him.

  After bam found out lydia child wasn't his he's been extra clingy to me more then before.

    "I'm taking y'all shopping I'm on my way over there be ready." He told me then hung up.

   I took kaylin food out of the freezer and put it in a bowl and fed her.

    After feeding her I cleaned up the kitchen then put her in the bath and got dressed.

  After getting dressed me and her walked down into the living room and sat on the couch until bam beeped his horn.

  We went outside and I strapped her in getting in the passenger seat of his car.

  Watching him drive I put on my seatbelt and leaned my head against the window.

   Lately I've been extra tired and sick this pregnancy feels nothing like how I was when i was pregnant with Kaylin.

    "You good?" Bam asked me while reaching over and touching my small stomach.

   "Just thinking." I told him as Kaylin made baby noises. I still can't believe I'm on my second child and I don't even have a job.

   "About?" He asked me and I sat up and sighed.

  "It's hard getting a job right now k don't know what ima do if I don't get one in the next month." I told him.

    "The offer for you to come live with me is still on the table." He told me.

   Bam decided since we officially start dating we should just live together as a family but I refuse, I believe living together messes up relationships.

   "I'll figure it out." I told him as we pulled into the mall.

   We got out of the car and he grabbed Kaylin as we walked in. We went to a few baby stores getting Kaylin some stuff and then bam forced me to choose a store to go.

   "Just choose one." He said as him and Kaylin stared at me.

     "Ohk fine lets go into pink." I told him and him and Kaylin looked at eachother then at me.

   "I'm not going in that girly ass store." He told me and I rolled my eyes.

  "You asked now let's go." I told him and he followed me we walked around the store until I felt a tap on my shoulder.

   I turned around being pulled by my hair to the ground and getting hit in my face.

   "Stupid bitch." Lydia screamed out as she hit me in my face.

  Trying to defend myself I couldn't as she already had me how she wanted me.

     "Get that hoe lydia." Somebody yelled as bam tried to pull her off of me.

   I stood up seeing everybody staring at me and I felt embarrassed.

   "Lydia what the fuck is wrong with you she's pregnant." Bam said handing me kaylin then pushing her.

   "Fuck that hoe I told her when I drop it's up." She said as I stood angry.

   I looked at who was with her and I seen Kennedy. Before I could say anything bam grabbed my hand and angrily pulled me out of the mall.

   "Where are we going?" I asked him.

  "To the hospital to check on the baby." He told me as he drove aggressively.

   "Bam I know I'm against what you do but can you do me a favor?" I asked him and he looked at me.

  "What?" He asked stopping at a red light.

  "I want you to kill Kennedy."