Thirty Five

Bam/King pov:

Bam/King pov:

   I stood on my corner selling to make some extra money. Nsaya was do soon and I wanted to stack my money.

  I just wanted to make sure my little girl got the world.

  I stood on the corner with one AirPod in and listen to lil Durk blast through as I peeped out my surroundings.

  The Chicago streets was filled with pill poppers, kids playing by the fire hydrant, dice rollers, and teen moms.

   "Yoo." Tyquan came and dapped me up.

  "What up bro." I said to him as we pulled back from the dap.

  "What you been up to fool?" He asked me as he put his hands on his pocket.

  "Shit I been selling trying save up money for my little girl." I told him.

  "You got a baby?" He asked me and I chuckled.

  "Nah she due next month though." I told him and he nodded his head.

"That's what's up. You asked your dad if he got any positions for me yet?" He asked me and I smacked my lips.

  "Damn man I forgot I got you though." I told him and he looked down the block.

  "Yeah being in the drug business is distracting." He told me.

  "Hell yeah especially with kids." I told him.

  "Damn you know your dad had Sebastian killed ion know who did it but word going around you did it." He told me.

  "Nigga cause I did do it." I told him and  he nodded his head and unzipped his jacket showing a wire.

  "Nigga you opping now?" I asked him as I slightly laughed and pulled out my gun pointing it at him.

  Before he could answer police cars pulled around and surrounded us.

  "PUT THE GUN DOWN WHERE WE CAN SEE IT." One officer yelled pointing his gun at me.

  I looked at Tyquan then dropped the gun.

  "King Denario Carter you are under the arrest for the murder  of Sebastian Dwight Jackson You have the right to remain silent. Anything you say can and will be used against you in a court of law. You have the right to an attorney. If you cannot afford an attorney, one will be provided for you." They told me and put me in the back of the police car.

It's over for me.