Two

N'saya Marie pov:

N'saya Marie pov:

"Ok bitch are you ready?" Gavin asked me as he bussed into my room with his hands on his hips.

I quickly covered my chest while he stood in my doorway.

"Gavin, can I get dress to please?" I asked him.

"Bitch I like dick your sid from ice age looking ass titties ain't fazing me but you really need to let me do something to your hair." He told me.

"My titties do not look like no damn sid from ice age." I said as I held my chest.

"Girl whatever finish getting dressed you got 10 minutes then I'm coming to work on that head." He said then leaving out the door and closing it.

I looked in the body mirror at my titties. My titties wasn't huge they were small and petite and wasn't to saggy they sat up just right.

"He wish he had titties like this." I said to myself.

"Girl I'll rather have a flat chest." He said yelling back and I laughed.

I put on my outfit which was a all black dress a jean jacket and some slip on vans. I didn't have hell of money to buy expensive as clothes like other kids at my school because I wasn't raised privileged.

I was raised by my grandma, grandpa, and my mom. When I was 5 years old my dad was killed in a drive by shooting while me and him was walking to the store.

I don't remember much about him but what I can remember my daddy never went down without a fight, he was my hero.

"Ok I was thinking doing a ponytail and let you have two curly strands stick out the front." Gavin came in my room with hair supplies.

"Let's do it." I told him and he got to work.we soon finished and then I applied some lipgloss as I looked in the mirror.

"GG you never fail me." I said as I looked in the mirror at my hair. Gavin was a beast with he hair and the nails. Let's not forget dancing and singing my bestfriend was multi-talented.

Anything you could name he could do it he was that bitch in nigga form.

"Ok party start in 30 minutes we will leave in 10 minutes so we can be fashionably late like all black people." He told me and I gave him a small smile as I took videos in the mirror.

I thank god I met Gavin in 8th grade he's been with me through everything, he even stuck around me in highschool junior year.

Flashback:

"I heard she had a train ran on her by Tony and the guys." I heard people whispering about me as I ran through the school halls to get to the bathroom.

I kicked open a stall and began to puke my guts out, out of all people this was happening to me.

All because of rejection.

Flash back over:

"Girl you hear me talking to you?" Gavin snapped his fingers in my face.

"Oh I'm sorry what did you say g?" I asked him and he rolled his eyes.

"I was telling you about how fun these parties be but I guess instead of explaining it again you just gone have to see tonight so let's go." He said grabbing my hand.

We left out of our apartment and got in his car making our way to the party.