Thirty

N'saya Marie pov:

N'saya Marie pov:

  I watched as bam put the crib together. I finally moved in my own place and since I have 4 months to go I decided to start decorating my nursery.

  I put together the dresser and sat some of the framed ultrasound pictures on top.

  "i cant wait until she gets here shes only this active when your around." I told him and he looked at me.

  He's been staying around more since the situation with Kennedy. I don't know if it was for me or the baby but I liked the company.

  "You thought of any names?" I asked him.

   "I want her name to start with a k like mines." He told me.

  "And her middle name can be a M like mines." I told him.

   "Kaylin Milani Carter." I mumbled out loud but he didn't hear me.

  "Wait I actually like that Kaylin Milani Carter." I said and he nodded his head.

  Being with bam I learned he's very quiet and nonchalant. He doesn't ever put his opinion in anything.

  He was lowkey boring.

  "You could at least act like you care." I told him as he stood up from the floor.

  "I do care it's just a lot on my mind right now." He told me as he followed me out of the room and down the steps.

  I moved into a 2 bedroom 2 bath town house and so far it was beautifully set up.

   "Like what?" I asked him as I walked towards the kitchen to get the stickers for the baby wall out of the shopping bag.

   "I mean for one im finna become a father 2 I'm trying to get more money i got enough for me but now I need twice more so I can take care of my child." He told me and I nodded my head.

   "Yea I've been looking for another job, my grandparents helped me get this place but I'm tired of getting help I want to do something for myself and I have 2 more years of college then I could go to nursing school." I told him and he nodded his head.

  "That's what's up." He told me and i nodded my head.

  "So my mom want me to bring you to the family dinner tonight so my family from North Carolina and my dad and siblings can meet you." He told me.

  "For what?" I asked him.

  "I mean I'm bringing their first grandchild in they kinda have to meet you." He told me and I nodded my head.

  "Okay I'll go." I told him and he nodded his walking back upstairs. We finished the nursery then got prepared to go to his mom house.

I was scared shitless.