Thirty Seven

Bam pov:

Bam pov:

  I sat in the interrogation room as the detective stood in front of me growing angry.

  "I'm not gone ask your ass again why the fuck did you kill Sebastian Jackson." He yelled.

  "I have no clue what you talking about." I told him and he hit the table and I laughed to myself.

  "Fuck it im going to let a visitor come in here and talk some sense into you." He said getting up and leaving out.

  "Pussy ass nigga." I mumbled then Tried to move my hands but couldn't because of the handcuffs.

  "Talk to him, before im tempted." The investigator said and I watched as he left out and my uncle Chris walked in.

      "You got the white man mad." He told me and I looked at him as he rubbed his beard.

  "Man I'm not admitting I did shit until I see my lawyer." I told him and he chuckled.

  "It's one thing to be young but don't be young and dumb like your father was." He told me and I listened.

   "Your uncle Quan probably turning in his grave by how Draymond is turning out." He told me.

  "So my dad ain't always act like that?" I asked him.

  "I really don't give a fuck if you take this offensive or not because nobody gone beat my ass but your dad was a pussy and still is even my wife beat his ass before." He told me and I laughed.

I figured that nigga use to be a punk.

   "But listen here they ain't got no evidence on you I handled that shit your bond was set to 20,000 dollars I paid that shit and you get released next week Tuesday and you got court july 24th." He told me.

  "Thanks unc I'll pay you back when I step out." I told him.

  "20,000 is 20 dollars to me don't worry about it but your girl had her baby today I been by the hospital and her whole family pissed at you." He said and I put my face in my hands.

  "The hell they mad for its not like I killed one of them." I said and he squinted his eyes at me.

  "So you ain't know Nsaya was in the car too?" He asked me and I looked up at him.

  "What the hell you mean?" I asked him.

  "She was in the passenger seat when it happened the police even questioning her about you." He said and I grew angry.

  "What she say?" I asked him.

  "She said it wasn't you that she saw." He told me and I nodded my head.

  "You better keep her when you get out that's probably the only real one on your team even after you killed her friend." He told me then Got up and leaving out.

  "Ready to talk now?" The detective asked walking in.

  "I have no clue what your talking about." I told him and he dropped my file and put his hands on his hips and walked out.

I need to see Nsaya.